good product

Posted by Reviewer2542129 on Apr 30, 2012

These vitamins don't give me the awful nauseous, painful feeling I would get with my old drugstore brand vitamins if I took them on an empty or near empty stomach. This makes remembering to take my vitamins so much easier! They do make my pee a kind of neon color, which is a little weird. I don't know if my body is absorbing all the nutrients or what quality they are, but I would recommend them if only because they don't give me stomach aches!

Great Formula,however it isn't so great for my stomach...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

this is a really great formula and i can feel it "working" well,however my stomach doesn't like it as much and i am getting a mild stomach upset every time i use it,so its not really an option for me to use it on a daily basis like this product should be consumed.it is not Gluten free either,which i could turn a blind eye for,but i can't say the same about the stomach upset,sorry,i really wanted to like this and tried it as a serious option for my main daily vitamins,oh well,on to the next one...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

better than others.

Posted by 4886829911218066835 on Jun 05, 2014

better than others.

great ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1481271 on Aug 06, 2011

great voted mix vitamins !!!

Quality multi-vitamin

Posted by Pankaj on Jun 29, 2016

This is a quality multi-vitamin. I have used it personally and was not super impressed with this product but my mother has found this to be the best multi-vitamin till date. It helped her clear up some fungus related issues and she feels more energetic while using this particular product. In general, one can rely on Source Natural products, being very potent and relatively superior quality. I continue to purchase this for mother on a regular basis. I am off multi-vitamins for a break and will probably start using Life Force Green Multi again very soon. Keep up the good work.

three big tablets

Posted by 4900941243873016106 on Dec 30, 2013

it is inconvinent to have three big tablets a day,

It Good

Posted by 4965662955102879633 on Jan 14, 2014

It work for body but i don't like it smell.

good

Posted by 5355865626743153566 on May 09, 2012

good