• Reviews | English

Best Multi I have taken

Posted by Reviewer2041425 on Apr 07, 2008

I have run out of these and tried a number of other multiples. These are by far the best ones with the most effective choice of vitamins, minerals, herbs, enzymes, etc.

health researcher one

Posted by Reviewer1249908 on Aug 31, 2008

excellent product. I have studied health products for 38 years, and have used this item for eight years. It is highly rated in the Comparative Guide to Nutritional Supplements (in top five), and has everything you can want for less than $25.00. Its a steal! If you go to the $100 per bottle items, then consider this with Bio-Algae Concentrate, F3. These are the best I have found to date.

excellent multi vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1437520 on Jun 19, 2008

excellent multi vitamin. I never take multi vitamins normally, but tried this once when i was on the road. It was a sample in a health food store. I felt energy from it immediately and have continued to take it for several years. It is a superb multi vitamin, best I've tried! And i love Source Naturals.

Life Force Multiple by Source Naturals

Posted by Reviewer2174968 on Jun 17, 2008

Advanced, potent and comprehensive product. The best on the market and value priced at iHerb

hom4gud

Posted by Reviewer2887774 on Apr 12, 2008

I had migraines for years, and I finally went to a doctor who understood that they were diet-related. Along with food-choice changes, he prescribed these multi-vitamins, along with Omega-3 salmon oil, and drinking plenty of water. I haven't had a full-blown migraine in almost 3 years.

Best Multi-Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1964994 on Mar 28, 2007

I have tried a lot of multi-vitamin supplements. But this one is superior for me.

Posted by Reviewer1209213 on Jan 09, 2009

Taking this supplement has made me feel so much better. I wish someone has told me about the benefits of vitamins before! I used to be sick all winter. Now, even when I feel like I'm getting a cold, it is gone the next day. I really believe that these vitamins have improved my health, or at least, my resistance to colds.

Satisfied with this Multi

Posted by Reviewer2781095 on Feb 15, 2009

Our family has been pleased with Life Force Multiple. It is gentle on the stomach and seems to be doing for us everything a multi should do. Jan M.

Great Multi

Posted by Reviewer3207183 on Jan 09, 2010

This has the widest range of nutrients at the best price. The best multi I have found.

Active for whole day

Posted by Reviewer2652079 on Jan 04, 2012

Very good product. Keeps me active for whole day even if I work over 11 hours a day im not tired when I get back to home. And that is an amazing improvement after I started eating them.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »