• Reviews | English

Posted by Reviewer1209213 on Jan 09, 2009

Taking this supplement has made me feel so much better. I wish someone has told me about the benefits of vitamins before! I used to be sick all winter. Now, even when I feel like I'm getting a cold, it is gone the next day. I really believe that these vitamins have improved my health, or at least, my resistance to colds.

Satisfied with this Multi

Posted by Reviewer2781095 on Feb 15, 2009

Our family has been pleased with Life Force Multiple. It is gentle on the stomach and seems to be doing for us everything a multi should do. Jan M.

Great Multi

Posted by Reviewer3207183 on Jan 09, 2010

This has the widest range of nutrients at the best price. The best multi I have found.

a good daily multi

Posted by Reviewer1531393 on Oct 09, 2008

Although it lacks iron, this is still a good daily multi vitamin. Not for the pill-phobic, however, as this vitamin is quite large in size.

just so-so vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2936244 on Oct 14, 2007

I thought these vitamins would give me more energy. They are huge too and sometimes difficult to swallow.

I did not see any increase in energy

Posted by 4943349460700964230 on Mar 27, 2013

Now when the hole bottle is empty I can write this. I did not see any kind of effect while using this product. Only one thing was noted was the high amount of b-vitamin. It literally turns your pee into a yellow dark gloving stinky liquid. I will not recommend and will not purchase this item again.

Source Naturals, Life Force Multiple, No iron, 120 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2397341 on Jun 18, 2008

Very unhappy with their strong, unpleasant odor, that almost makes you natious, which makes taking them a struggle. Their taste on your tongue is awful as well. Just opening the bottle or even leaving one sitting out on the counter or meal table, you can smell them, which is such a deterrant in taking them. I hope that the health benefits outweigh their strong smell and taste!

Multiple bad days

Posted by Reviewer1785417 on Aug 14, 2011

Made me sick

I Keep Coming Back For More!

Posted by Reviewer2556452 on Nov 10, 2010

I started taking this product religiously back in March when my brother introduced it to me and I fell in love with it! I suffer from chronic fatigue and after two weeks of taking this product my body felt so much more alive. I eventually ran out of my supply of the vitamins in August as I just kept putting off and then forgetting to re-order more, before I knew it, it was around 3 months that I hadn't taken any Life Force Multiple Tablets. The state of my body started to return back to the way it felt prior taking these vitamins. I have just started taking them again now and I am going to make sure that I never forget to stock up on these because I know what my body is missing!

Great!