Great Multivitamin

Posted by 5190448674344264444 on Feb 08, 2015

For those who look for a great combo, this do the job with wide micro nutrients that helps in the ATP and liver cleanse.

What a good

Posted by 4674798719028430554 on Feb 13, 2014

It is nice. Fast delivery.

GOOD STUFF FOR MYSELF AS WELL :-)

Posted by 5665182795344852122 on Dec 20, 2013

I've started to use this recently on a 5 days on and 2 days off cycle. And while i have been eating healthy and generally feeling better to great, this stuff is pretty solid on days when i supplement. Feels like i could go on all day. And i'd only use half a serving - 1 pill a day. Also i realised the times i would feel a slight dip in energy are on the off days when i don't take these supplement.

Life Force Is The Best Multi On The Market

Posted by Reviewer2174968 on Nov 21, 2013

I take Life Force everyday as the foundation of my supplement program. At 61 years of age I feel great. I have taken Life Force for twenty years and always have plenty on hand. Look Great Feel great by taking Life Force Multiple

Great multivitamin

Posted by 5735448927027509107 on May 04, 2013

The best multivitamin I have ever used for my work out. Better than Animal Pak and Opti-Men, in my opinion. Greetings from Brazil!

PROBLEM

Posted by Reviewer2572207 on Apr 26, 2012

not received the product!!

awesome

Posted by Reviewer1610163 on Apr 10, 2012

as advertised. 1 a day is enough if you just want to complement a good diet

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1972632 on Mar 01, 2012

Very Good

Definitely noticed a large increase in energy

Posted by Reviewer2267916 on Oct 28, 2011

I received a free sample of this multivitamin, and when I smelled it, I thought, "this smells so bad, it *must* work really well, or this free sample would turn off anyone!" Indeed, from my very first dose, I noticed a significant increase in energy, both physical and mental -- in the evening hours, when I'm usually ready to wind down, taking Life Force multiple earlier in the day keeps me going as if I just woke up. After that sample dose, I am a convert! Having tried numerous other brands of multivitamins, I can say that this one is a keeper.

famous

Posted by Reviewer3127029 on Oct 01, 2011

It's famous in the world. It has strange smell and a little big size to eat once, but I know it's good for health and all things from natural, I'll keep going to eat every day.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »