Best Vitamin I've Tried

Posted by Reviewer3346890 on Dec 18, 2009

Gives me more energy, helps me last longer during the day before getting tired. Main thing I noticed is that I feel like I've gotten my usual 8 hours of sleep even when i've gotten 6 1/2 hours. I'm also coming off of effexor xr, and I haven't noticed any decrease in energy yet like I did last time I came off of it. Though, it doesn't help at all with the mood swings. When I first starting using these pills, it felt like a caffeine high, and left me feeling dragged down in the evening when it wore off, so I cut down to half a pill a day, then slowly worked my way up to 2 pills a day again, it worked great. They do smell absolutely terrible though, like dog food. But when my boyfriend is taking forever doing his hair in the bathroom, I just take the lid off the jar and he's gone in no time flat. The smell doesn't transfer to your breath though, so that's a good thing too.

Definitely noticed a large increase in energy

Posted by Reviewer2267916 on Oct 28, 2011

I received a free sample of this multivitamin, and when I smelled it, I thought, "this smells so bad, it *must* work really well, or this free sample would turn off anyone!" Indeed, from my very first dose, I noticed a significant increase in energy, both physical and mental -- in the evening hours, when I'm usually ready to wind down, taking Life Force multiple earlier in the day keeps me going as if I just woke up. After that sample dose, I am a convert! Having tried numerous other brands of multivitamins, I can say that this one is a keeper.

A Step Better

Posted by Reviewer1764051 on Jun 16, 2010

As a middle aged professional, it is necessary for me to feel as good as is possible. This multi-vitamin helps me acheive the result I need to do my daily life. There IS a dramatic feelinig difference when I do and when I dont take this muli-vitamin. It gets a 98 points from me and I will continuie to take it......

Great vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2550261 on Jul 15, 2010

They are keeping me healthy when I am overworked and under rested

It is great

Posted by Reviewer2125070 on Jan 26, 2011

This multi-vitamin helps me acheive the result I need to do my daily life!

awesome

Posted by Reviewer1694974 on Aug 27, 2009

Works as described!

multi

Posted by Reviewer2112040 on Sep 28, 2011

very good, i feel more energetic , although a few times pee is darker than normal, but not all days.

Excellent Multi, Good Energy Boost

Posted by Reviewer2064524 on Oct 24, 2009

We've been buying this brand for quite awhile now and are very satisfied with the quality. In particular, I am hypothyroid, so extra energy is important to me. This vitamin gives me a good boost of energy and helps me get through my day without crashing. Strongly recommend for those with slow metabolisms. I buy the no-iron formula for myself, and my husband takes the one with iron.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »