Julie Derber

Posted by Reviewer2751356 on Jul 09, 2008

I chose this product because it was in the top 5 on the comparative guide to nutritional supplements which was compiled from over 500 products and tested to see if the amount claimed on the label was actually in the product. It scored high because it has a wide range of antioxidants and vitamins in optimal strength and high standard of manufacturing. It's the best value. I can always count on iHerb to ship within 24 hrs.

Great Brand!

Posted by Reviewer2989945 on Aug 01, 2008

Great price for a quality multi recommended to me by my doctor. Thank you iHerb for such excellent prices and customer service!

Great Vitamin!

Posted by Reviewer1456584 on Feb 25, 2007

I know you have to take twice as many capsules as tablets, however the tablets smell and taste really bad. Easy to swallow capsules without the unpleasant taste.

compare the labels

Posted by alloriginal on Jun 06, 2013

compare this to most multiples and there is no contest. Full of expensive nutrients in their most efficacious form, yet pretty affordable. This is an excellent foundation product, particularly for men or post-menopausal women (it contains no iron). Hey--I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've used a lot of supplements, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest and (hopefully) informative. If my review helped, click yes! If you click my reviewer name--alloriginal--you'll see how I transformed my life with the help of Iherb.

Source Naturals, Life Force Multiple, No Iron, 120 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2590776 on Feb 03, 2009

One of the best overall vitamin sources giving a complete daily formula that supports so many areas of the body.

Excellent product and service

Posted by Reviewer2776546 on Jun 29, 2009

I have used these multi-vitamins for about a year and find they exceptional. I am 55, very healthy and plan on staying that way. Highly recomment.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1694974 on Nov 16, 2007

Highly recommended for quality and value!

Life Force Multiple

Posted by Reviewer1837452 on Dec 11, 2007

Good Quality Product... shipped fast..

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2135286 on Sep 03, 2008

Capsules are easier to swallow

Love the capsules!

Posted by Reviewer2102308 on Jan 24, 2007

I would take twice as many capsules as tablets because capsules are easier to swallow! This is a very good formula multiple, and I never dread taking it! I just take two at each meal along with my enzymes.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »