Source Naturals, Life Force Multiple, No Iron, 120 Tablets

Source Naturals, Life Force Multiple, No Iron, 120 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2859011 on Mar 27, 2008

Fourth from the top of my doctor's list of over 200 multiples. Excellent product. The common product I was taking was in the last ten. Also, two of my friends doctors as well as my own, said we might as well be flushing money down the toilet when taking the other vitamins.

Nothing better

Posted by Reviewer1148001 on Jun 09, 2007

I've taken multi's for many years. This is the best one and it's easier on the stomach than any multi I've found. Top product. Get the tablet form, not the capsules.

Amazing price

Posted by Reviewer3173713 on Nov 25, 2007

This product was recommended to my husband from a reputable and knowledgeable staff person at a local health food store. He has been happy with the results but didn't believe it could be the same product at this price...we even checked every ingredient before ordering!! There is little reason to order anywhere else than iHerb for this product and many others!

Would not use anything else

Posted by Reviewer2835200 on Mar 11, 2008

The best multivitamin I can find. My husband and i have used this product for over 8 years, would not use anything but Source Naturals, Life Force Multiple, sometimes i get with Iron, A complete and potent vitam.

The best multivitamin out there

Posted by Reviewer1627691 on Jan 02, 2010

I love everything about it, and you only have to take 2 a day. My wife doesn't love the smell, but most high-end vitamin tablets smell bad. I really don't mind the smell at all - I've taken vitamins that smell MUCH worse. Take this with fish oil, vitamin D (in the winter), probiotics, and a good "greens" mix, and you're got yourself an amazing supplements program for very good price.