New To iHerb?

Source Naturals, Life Force Multiple, No Iron, 120 Tablets

Reviews 2-star

Energy increase - allergic reaction

Posted by Reviewer1772765 on Nov 04, 2008

Started good the first few days, I felt extra energy but started to notice allery symptoms which got pretty bad and forced my wife and I after about two weeks to stop taking the vitamins. My allergies had been in control prior to using the product and my wife has never suffered with allergies but she had the same symptoms to a lesser degree. All allergy symptoms left us once we stopped the product.

Not sure...

Posted by Reviewer1727334 on Nov 18, 2008

The ingredient list looks excellent, but 2 tablets taken with meals seems to give me gas! I will use up this bottle, and if the situation doesn't resolve itself, I will go back to NOW 75+, which was very good.