July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Source Naturals, Life Force Multiple, No Iron, 120 Tablets

Reviews 3-star

Multi vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2934515 on Aug 25, 2009

There ok i feel pretty good, but i would prefer a capsule as the smell of the tablets are a bit potent and they look like chicken feed.

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer1316058 on Jan 25, 2010

Seem ok. Tend to burp them up quite a bit though. Not sure If I will buy them again

Life Force Multiples make me high

Posted by Reviewer1114663 on Jul 25, 2009

These so-called multiples made me high and dizzy! Especially if you take as much as they recommend, something like 2 pills 2 times a day. Also my blood pressure went very low and I was feeling totally high and after i took the second set i felt dizzy. Even my friends were asking me if I was high because i was behaving unusually. Perhaps, it's just my body reacting to them differently.

Source Naturals, Life force Multiple, No iron, 120 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2397341 on Jun 18, 2008

Very unhappy with their strong, unpleasant odor, that almost makes you natious, which makes taking them a struggle. Their taste on your tongue is awful as well. Just opening the bottle or even leaving one sitting out on the counter or meal table, you can smell them, which is such a deterrant in taking them. I hope that the health benefits from them will outweigh their strong smell and taste!

customer

Posted by Reviewer2342402 on Jul 02, 2008

I thought i had also ordered Glucomannan as well but it did not come with the order. So I must have lost it in the ordering somehow. It also took longer than usual to get my vitamins