Gives your body what it needs

Posted by 5225468070068524397 on Aug 18, 2015

This product is very high in vitamins and minerals, it also contains super foods. You won't find such a high content in other multi vitamins. We take multi vitamins for our long term health and not for an instant fix. I have been taking this product for 3 years and am in good health, with good skin too. During my last blood test, all my vitamin stores were high, that's how I know this product is being absorbed.

Smells of yeast though it's supposed to be yeast free..?

Posted by 5475391103499229793 on May 08, 2014

This product smells of yeast and I'm burping yeast taste after eating it. I'm intolerant to yeast, so no more of this for me.

Been using for years.

Posted by mozzer on Mar 10, 2014

I will sometimes use 4 tabs before a workout and the energy is great. Stack with Hydrogen Boost and Schizandra for next-level endurance.

nice

Posted by 5527629278451491871 on Jan 09, 2014

excelllent

good

Posted by 4885737827339321914 on Sep 15, 2013

good

Good

Posted by 5724970584702169078 on Aug 10, 2013

take one daily is much more suitable.

Every day multivitamin

Posted by 5488700056252520376 on Dec 04, 2012

Maybe the best multivitamin for every day use. That's my opinion because i have tried different multivitamins for every day use and this is have the best quality vitamin sources and maybe the most ballance qualities.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2344984 on Nov 06, 2012

Broad spectrum and effective.

No Iron

Posted by Reviewer1654462 on Sep 11, 2012

I actually bought Source Naturals because the multiple I normally get was out of stock in the no-iron variety, and this had the next highest levels of ingredients I want in a multiple aside from basic vitamins and minerals - digestive enzymes, etc. On the other hand, one only need take two of these vs. the six recommended for the other brand, so that may be a plus for consumers, in which case, this particular product has everything and more that you would want in a multiple that only needs to be taken twice daily (one cap with each meal). It can't be expected to have as much as something that has to be taken 3x per day (two caps each time), but it does contain much more than the average multi and I've always liked this brand for the efficacy of its products.

first class multi

Posted by Reviewer1981627 on Mar 14, 2012

this is the first multi i've seen results of... i like also an addition of bioperine in it