the best!

Posted by Reviewer2704497 on Feb 26, 2012

my husband is not a pill taker of anything! However after finally starting these vitamins he has stopped complaining a lot..he says he feels 10 years younger.so yes, these vitamins (just like I herb) are simply the best!

good

Posted by Reviewer2827534 on Apr 19, 2010

my pee is green kkk

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3132060 on Oct 18, 2009

This is a comprehensive vitamin with many supplements I buy separately. It makes it easier to take just one tablet.

Been using for years.

Posted by mozzer on Mar 10, 2014

I will sometimes use 4 tabs before a workout and the energy is great. Stack with Hydrogen Boost and Schizandra for next-level endurance.

BALANCED

Posted by Reviewer2131797 on Apr 05, 2008

GREAT VITAMINS,THE BEST ON THE MARKET

great

Posted by Reviewer2135286 on Jan 05, 2008

Good value. Good nutrition

Source Naturals, Life Force Multiple, No Iron

Posted by Reviewer1907200 on Feb 07, 2008

I believe this multiple vitamin is the best product available at this time.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1752546 on Nov 07, 2010

I found a website that rated this product #4 in multi-vitamins. They are great in many probiotics and vitamins. Just wish I had ordered the larger bottle as before. I didn't lookk into the site more.

Well balanced

Posted by Reviewer1541326 on Jun 04, 2008

Good for men or women. Get the capsules if you have trouble swallowing larger tablets.

No Iron

Posted by Reviewer1654462 on Sep 11, 2012

I actually bought Source Naturals because the multiple I normally get was out of stock in the no-iron variety, and this had the next highest levels of ingredients I want in a multiple aside from basic vitamins and minerals - digestive enzymes, etc. On the other hand, one only need take two of these vs. the six recommended for the other brand, so that may be a plus for consumers, in which case, this particular product has everything and more that you would want in a multiple that only needs to be taken twice daily (one cap with each meal). It can't be expected to have as much as something that has to be taken 3x per day (two caps each time), but it does contain much more than the average multi and I've always liked this brand for the efficacy of its products.