Well balanced

Posted by Reviewer1541326 on Jun 04, 2008

Good for men or women. Get the capsules if you have trouble swallowing larger tablets.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2790884 on Sep 13, 2006

Higher amounts of minerals and vitamins than some other products. Only two tablets a day. Much better than this same product in capsule form. You have to take 4 capsules a day to get aprox the same benefit.

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer1316058 on Jan 25, 2010

Seem ok. Tend to burp them up quite a bit though. Not sure If I will buy them again

Multi vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2934515 on Aug 25, 2009

There ok i feel pretty good, but i would prefer a capsule as the smell of the tablets are a bit potent and they look like chicken feed.

Smells of yeast though it's supposed to be yeast free..?

Posted by 5475391103499229793 on May 08, 2014

This product smells of yeast and I'm burping yeast taste after eating it. I'm intolerant to yeast, so no more of this for me.

Life Force Multiples make me high

Posted by Reviewer1114663 on Jul 25, 2009

These so-called multiples made me high and dizzy! Especially if you take as much as they recommend, something like 2 pills 2 times a day. Also my blood pressure went very low and I was feeling totally high and after i took the second set i felt dizzy. Even my friends were asking me if I was high because i was behaving unusually. Perhaps, it's just my body reacting to them differently.

Not sure...

Posted by Reviewer1727334 on Nov 18, 2008

The ingredient list looks excellent, but 2 tablets taken with meals seems to give me gas! I will use up this bottle, and if the situation doesn't resolve itself, I will go back to NOW 75+, which was very good.

Huge pill & awful taste & stomach pain!!

Posted by Reviewer2741823 on Jan 24, 2010

I ordered this product after reading so many positive reviews and after seeing so many beneficial nutritions in one tablet. BUT after I started taking this, I always felt stomach upset&pain and felt worse than before! The pills are huge and tastes awful. I won't recommend it.

Source Naturals, Life force Multiple, No iron, 120 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2397341 on Jun 18, 2008

Very unhappy with their strong, unpleasant odor, that almost makes you natious, which makes taking them a struggle. Their taste on your tongue is awful as well. Just opening the bottle or even leaving one sitting out on the counter or meal table, you can smell them, which is such a deterrant in taking them. I hope that the health benefits from them will outweigh their strong smell and taste!

Source Naturals Life Force Multiple, No Iron

Posted by Reviewer2697586 on Oct 22, 2008

I have used this product for a while and think it is great.