The best multivitamin out there

Posted by Reviewer1627691 on Jan 02, 2010

I love everything about it, and you only have to take 2 a day. My wife doesn't love the smell, but most high-end vitamin tablets smell bad. I really don't mind the smell at all - I've taken vitamins that smell MUCH worse. Take this with fish oil, vitamin D (in the winter), probiotics, and a good "greens" mix, and you're got yourself an amazing supplements program for very good price.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3132060 on Oct 18, 2009

This is a comprehensive vitamin with many supplements I buy separately. It makes it easier to take just one tablet.

Work great!

Posted by Reviewer2081292 on Sep 08, 2009

I have been using them for about 2 weeks now and seem to have more energy. My husband likes them too. I noticed comments about taste and smell. It seems typical of most vitamins that are not coated as these are not. It didn't bother me or my husband and he is usually very sensitive to smells.

Multi vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2934515 on Aug 25, 2009

There ok i feel pretty good, but i would prefer a capsule as the smell of the tablets are a bit potent and they look like chicken feed.

Life Force Multiples make me high

Posted by Reviewer1114663 on Jul 25, 2009

These so-called multiples made me high and dizzy! Especially if you take as much as they recommend, something like 2 pills 2 times a day. Also my blood pressure went very low and I was feeling totally high and after i took the second set i felt dizzy. Even my friends were asking me if I was high because i was behaving unusually. Perhaps, it's just my body reacting to them differently.

Top Quality

Posted by Reviewer3207183 on Jul 14, 2009

I use this as I needed a yeast free multi with good levels of vitamins and minerals. This has everything I need and I feel good taking it. Excellent quality and price.

My favorite

Posted by Reviewer3256329 on Mar 27, 2009

This product brought me to i herb in the first place many years ago. They had the best price. Now I get other vitamins from i herb and their service is fabulous! There price for this item is still the best around. No better multi..........I feel.

Outstanding vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2361456 on Mar 19, 2009

This combination of vitamins, minerals and additional nutrition works really well for us. No iron is great for my husband.

great multi-purpose vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2825870 on Jan 21, 2009

This has worked for several friends and family members of all ages and genders.

Excellent Product