Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Source Naturals, Life Force Multiple, No Iron, 180 Tablets

Very good but expensive

Posted by Reviewer3237037 on Dec 20, 2010

Hard to say yet how these really works. But at least this multi product seems to be very potent and has lot of vitamins and other good ingredients in it. Even quite expensive I think that it's worth it.

THE BEST.

Posted by Reviewer3169402 on Dec 27, 2008

Best multie. Take with Omega 3-6-9, Resveratrol, and Cal Mag D as the basics, then take others if you can. It came out on top of over 100 other brands, and was one of the cheapist. The mens, and womens formulas are worth the extra money.

Excellent Multi, Good Energy Boost

Posted by Reviewer2064524 on Oct 24, 2009

We've been buying this brand for quite awhile now and are very satisfied with the quality. In particular, I am hypothyroid, so extra energy is important to me. This vitamin gives me a good boost of energy and helps me get through my day without crashing. Strongly recommend for those with slow metabolisms. I buy the no-iron formula for myself, and my husband takes the one with iron.

Great Help

Posted by Reviewer2725447 on Dec 27, 2008

I am so glad to find a good multiple with out irio. Those of you with liver diesase should ude this one.

One of the better multivits!

Posted by AllyAw on Apr 28, 2014

It is important to study the label of a multivitamin. Over the years, I switched brands upon discovering some of the items may not be safe for us to consume in the long term. Do your due diligence and read reviews by medical professionals. For example, a recent meta-study in Nov 2013 revealed the dangers of high Vitamin A & beta-carotene. Although this brand has a whopping 250% RDI of Vitamin A, I take only 1 tablet daily (dose of 2 tablets on the label) which is good enough to supplement my daily needs. Another toxic item to watch for are the minerals. Copper may come in many forms & copper sulfate, found in many multivitamins, is considered toxic because it is used as a pesticide! There are other forms like copper sebecate used in this brand which is good. I also look out for manganese sulfate and zinc sulfate but these are not so critical. So far this is the best multivitamin and I am happy with it! ======================================================================================================= If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “Yes” button below the review. I have more reviews in mypage. . Thank you!