otimo polivitaminico

Posted by 5483186271661421948 on Apr 25, 2016

acredito ter algo que nao caia bem! talvez corante ou outra composiçao...tem um cheiro forte de crustaceos....as vezes parece desandar um pouco a barriga kkkkk mas no geral vc sente a vitalidade ao toma-lo!

Good Product

Posted by 5494271723859124981 on Sep 02, 2015

I love the product, though the safety seal has been broken each time I've ordered..

Large pills, too potent

Posted by 5621352176280822896 on Mar 19, 2014

These pills are huge. I never even tried swallowing one whole, but even a half feels like I'm swallowing a rock. I have to cut the pill into sixths with a knife to make it bearable. I then toss and wash the lost powder. Although the suggested dose is two pills a day, taking one causes my urine to be neon green. I prefer to take one every other day.

This worked for me

Posted by 5107758458354304678 on Feb 18, 2014

I could feel its effect immediately after taking it. Good combination of vitamins in right quantity. The downside is that it is too potent and taking the recommended dose of two pills gave me a bad feeling, I found harder to breathe and was also getting palpitations. One pill is enough for me.

Never Fails.

Posted by mozzer on Oct 27, 2013

Awesome multi. I usually take 4 per day if I workout. 2 in the AM and 2 right before exercise.

a potent, very complete multi

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

This multi is about as complete as a two-per-day can get. Many of the ingrediants are pricey, and yet the cost of this product is very reasonable. Compare the ingrediants to Centrum or some other brand--the difference is night and day. Taking these has nade me feel healthier and more energized for sure. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Good but..

Posted by Reviewer2603326 on Oct 03, 2012

Normal size tablets, fair amount and forms of vitamins and minerals but..they smell really bad! Ive had many multis but they are very strong.. i have them in their bottle and inside an animal pack can (if you know that supplement) and when i open them for 5" to take a pill the whole room stinks! To be fair id consider buying again but they really smell..

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2099186 on Sep 03, 2010

The best multivitamin I have ever taken.