Source Naturals, Life Force Multiple, No Iron, 60 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Good but..

Posted by Reviewer2603326 on Oct 03, 2012

Normal size tablets, fair amount and forms of vitamins and minerals but..they smell really bad! Ive had many multis but they are very strong.. i have them in their bottle and inside an animal pack can (if you know that supplement) and when i open them for 5" to take a pill the whole room stinks! To be fair id consider buying again but they really smell..

a potent, very complete multi

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

This multi is about as complete as a two-per-day can get. Many of the ingrediants are pricey, and yet the cost of this product is very reasonable. Compare the ingrediants to Centrum or some other brand--the difference is night and day. Taking these has nade me feel healthier and more energized for sure. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2099186 on Sep 03, 2010

The best multivitamin I have ever taken.

Never Fails.

Posted by mozzer on Oct 27, 2013

Awesome multi. I usually take 4 per day if I workout. 2 in the AM and 2 right before exercise.

This worked for me

Posted by 5107758458354304678 on Feb 18, 2014

I could feel its effect immediately after taking it. Good combination of vitamins in right quantity. The downside is that it is too potent and taking the recommended dose of two pills gave me a bad feeling, I found harder to breathe and was also getting palpitations. One pill is enough for me.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »