Excellant Choice

Posted by Reviewer1926081 on Aug 20, 2009

Works great. Great absorbtion rate. Less joint and arthritis pain within a couple of weeks. Just make sure it's shipped standing up especially in extreme hot weather (over 100 degrees). The seal tends to break and it can spoil if it sits out in the heat too long. Make sure you're home when it arrives and refrigerate after opening.

Good.

Posted by Reviewer3110975 on Nov 03, 2007

Nice Liquid suppliment. Tastes good too.

Prefer the liquid glucosamine

Posted by Reviewer3037775 on Jan 06, 2010

This product is exactly what I was looking for but I have to admit the flavor is pretty awful. And I did refrigerate it after opening and it has an expiration date into 2012 (so it's fresh). I'm willing to get past the taste if it works. So far haven't seen a big change but my arthritic knees aren't any worse.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2608858 on Sep 16, 2010

This product absorbs faster and more completely than any Glucosamine and Chondroitin tablet or capsule I have ever tried and is quite effective for my osteo-arthritis pain. I also appreciate the fact that it has Bromelain and Green Tea in it, both great enhancements to the basic formula.

Nice product

Posted by Reviewer1154280 on Apr 05, 2011

This product helps me to fight arthritis

Seems to be doing the job

Posted by Reviewer1490952 on Jul 16, 2010

Between proteolytic enzymes, colostrum high-ig, Gr8-Dophilus, liquid glucosamine chondroitin, B-50, and zinc, my leaky gut is healing very nicely! Also drinking water with apple cider vinegar and honey, so I'm going to keep doing all this until it's completely cleared up. But my cats don't like this, so I got them Synflex instead.

No Source

Posted by Reviewer1562345 on Jan 26, 2008

Not to happy with this product. Not a very good absorbtion rate.

Liquid Glucosamine

Posted by Reviewer1162656 on Dec 28, 2008

Has the best combinations of ingredients.

liquid glucosamine