Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Source Naturals, MSM, 1000 mg, 120 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Minimizes Hot Flashes!

Posted by 5347549158379615647 on Nov 04, 2013

I have done a lot of research and pill popping over hot flashes. I have tried different female hormonal formulas, super foods, and alfalfa for some relief. Then I read about someone using sulfur for hot flashes, and bought this product. What a wonderful day that was!! Within a few days I found tremendous relief. I take 2 or 3 tablets a day, and the hot flashes have been drastically minimized. I still have 1 or 2 a day, but they are not as extreme, and last only 5 minutes or so. I am hopeful that after longer use they will be a thing of the past.

Good

Posted by Lulu97 on Feb 04, 2014

Bon produit j'avais acheté une première boite un peu moins concentrée (750mg), il y a beaucoup de comprimés donc une boîte dure vraiment longtemps - Really good product i first bought a 750mg bottle and then i bought that one but there is a lot of tablets so a bottle goes a really long way

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3230912 on Jul 12, 2009

I'm using this on my dog because of her valve problem which affects her lungs. I read MSM helps to reduce the amount of fluid that enters the lungs. So far so good. My mom is taking it as well for general health purposes.

Dont know yet

Posted by Reviewer1060294 on Jul 27, 2011

I have eaten this now for a week. I dont know yet, how it is affecting me. Pills might be too big to swallow for some people.

TOO LARGE TO TAKE

Posted by Reviewer2536054 on Sep 20, 2008

just take it for few weeks. But I will not buy it again. Since it's TOO LARGE. Even I cut it into half by scissors, still cannot take well...:((

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »