Great

Posted by Reviewer2683077 on Feb 09, 2010

So far, I am benefiting a great deal from the Magnesium tablets. I have fibromyalgia and it helps minimize the pain. Also, I received my tablets within a few days of ordering and was greatful for the speed.

Absolute Saviour!

Posted by Reviewer2491593 on Feb 18, 2011

Initially was having trouble sleeping for months, extremely anxious and stressed. After taking this product it had an immediate effect and have been sleeping great every night and overall feel amazing! Another awesome product from iHerb for a really competitive price.

Mag is a powerful tool

Posted by Reviewer2908884 on Sep 18, 2010

I used the malate form because I have fibro; this is the best price for this form I have found and I am pleased that it keeps my levels in a stable place.

Great form of magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1870951 on Feb 12, 2010

We have been using this for years and find it an effective form of magnesium which is easy on the digestive system.

Almost everyone should be taking this magnesium malate.

Posted by Reviewer2737782 on Aug 10, 2012

It's been estimated that 80-90% of us are deficient in magnesium. If you get cramps in your legs, have insomnia, or have mitral valve prolapse, it's a near certainty that you are. And the negative impact of being magnesium deficient on your health and your quality of life is huge in the short term and critical over the long term. This particular magnesium eliminates leg cramps for my better half and me without upsetting our stomachs. Almost everyone should be taking three or four of these tablets a day -- ideally with a potassium rich juice (like orange juice) to maximize absorption. Thank you, Source Naturals, for a fantastic product!

Review

Posted by Reviewer1143965 on Jul 22, 2011

Thanks. High quality product.

Great

Posted by 4677191107808223405 on Jun 26, 2012

Love this product makes sleeping for me a lot easier

good for relax and sleep

Posted by XusoIherb on Jun 30, 2012

Magnesium is very good for sleep. Take three caps 15 min before going to sleep and it will helps

Value for Money and one of the most absorbable forms of Magnesium

Posted by 5134696866210806423 on Jun 29, 2015

I've read in several places that the recommended daily intake of magnesium for adults is 400mg. Therefore, with 360 tablets at 3 a day, this is 4 months worth, and the best value for money in one of the more absorbable forms of magnesium possible at that price. I had previously been taking Mega-Mag, also by Source Naturals, but I'm happy to say despite having to take 3 instead of 2 now, for the same 400mg dose, they're MUCH easier to swallow, being that little bit smaller.

Really helpful

Posted by 5379735688534564030 on May 24, 2015

Sleep has improved. I seem to wake up feeling less tired than I used to.