Really helpful

Posted by 5379735688534564030 on May 24, 2015

Sleep has improved. I seem to wake up feeling less tired than I used to.

Value for Money and one of the most absorbable forms of Magnesium

Posted by 5134696866210806423 on Jun 29, 2015

I've read in several places that the recommended daily intake of magnesium for adults is 400mg. Therefore, with 360 tablets at 3 a day, this is 4 months worth, and the best value for money in one of the more absorbable forms of magnesium possible at that price. I had previously been taking Mega-Mag, also by Source Naturals, but I'm happy to say despite having to take 3 instead of 2 now, for the same 400mg dose, they're MUCH easier to swallow, being that little bit smaller.

Pleased

Posted by Scottishdave on Feb 28, 2011

Very pleased with product, i take 2 at night and this eliminates my restless keg syndrome.

Good Quality, Effective and cheap!

Posted by Reviewer1265118 on May 26, 2011

This product is as good as the expensive one we had to order from the UK. I am very happy with it and consider to reorder it as well as some of your other products. The shipping from the US to Australia was super fast!

Review

Posted by Reviewer1143965 on Jul 22, 2011

Thanks. High quality product.

Seems best so far

Posted by Reviewer2718494 on Jul 19, 2011

Purchased to help with sleep and muscle recovery from workouts. Unlike the other mags I've tried, I seem to be able to take these late without getting diarrhea in the morning.

LESS ACHES AND PAINS

Posted by Reviewer3156502 on Mar 15, 2011

I have a chronic back condition, a recent knee repair and ligament and tissue damage to both legs below the knee from a fall prior to the surgery - so pain in one form or another has been constant. I took this supplement for 5 days and realised that I had not had to resort to any pain medication and the swelling was signifantly reduced. Fantastic result and I have now reduced the 3 x day to 2 x day and am still pain free. Would highly recommend.

Magnesium Malate

Posted by 4858339976604996082 on Apr 30, 2014

Have only just started to use this product, but very happy so far, better sleep and less muscle tension and twitching.

could be better

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Oct 03, 2014

...too large and three is too many to swallow. Calcium should be included in this formula as well. In my case it did not reduce period pain and cramps, nor did it help with regularity.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2716110 on Sep 18, 2010

Great, works well to relieve aches and pains and pmt