Value for Money and one of the most absorbable forms of Magnesium

Posted by 5134696866210806423 on Jun 29, 2015

I've read in several places that the recommended daily intake of magnesium for adults is 400mg. Therefore, with 360 tablets at 3 a day, this is 4 months worth, and the best value for money in one of the more absorbable forms of magnesium possible at that price. I had previously been taking Mega-Mag, also by Source Naturals, but I'm happy to say despite having to take 3 instead of 2 now, for the same 400mg dose, they're MUCH easier to swallow, being that little bit smaller.

Really helpful

Posted by 5379735688534564030 on May 24, 2015

Sleep has improved. I seem to wake up feeling less tired than I used to.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2508079 on Sep 18, 2014

Seems to work well.

Very efficient

Posted by 4662210029827781707 on Oct 20, 2014

I am happy with this product ; I feel more " smiling ," and my husband also. This is the first magnesium my colon support ; very nice!

Necessary

Posted by 5334850248963276366 on Jan 17, 2015

Cleans up aluminium from your brain!

Ms

Posted by Reviewer2795325 on Jan 22, 2015

Absolutely awesome supplement in every way. Since I started using it, my sleep has improved and my headaches have completely disappeared. I have so much more energy and I am also calm and less sensitive to any noise. It is a great value for money and I absolutely love it.

Magnesium Malate

Posted by 4858339976604996082 on Apr 30, 2014

Have only just started to use this product, but very happy so far, better sleep and less muscle tension and twitching.

Seems best so far

Posted by Reviewer2718494 on Jul 19, 2011

Purchased to help with sleep and muscle recovery from workouts. Unlike the other mags I've tried, I seem to be able to take these late without getting diarrhea in the morning.

LESS ACHES AND PAINS

Posted by Reviewer3156502 on Mar 15, 2011

I have a chronic back condition, a recent knee repair and ligament and tissue damage to both legs below the knee from a fall prior to the surgery - so pain in one form or another has been constant. I took this supplement for 5 days and realised that I had not had to resort to any pain medication and the swelling was signifantly reduced. Fantastic result and I have now reduced the 3 x day to 2 x day and am still pain free. Would highly recommend.

magnesium malate

Posted by 5324388760981290734 on May 03, 2012

I am sleeping better and the taste of the tablets are not a problem nither the size bothers me maybe some peple will find it a bit large. thanks