I'm a fan of Source Naturals products

Posted by 5006009090426692563 on Sep 16, 2014

I can't comment on the products efficacy because i'd need a blood test to accurately gauge how well I'm absorbing the Magnesium. So I'll comment on the experience of using the product. It's an easy pill to swallow (pardon the pun) and like all Source Natural products, I believe there's a conscious emphasis placed on purity and reducing unnecessary fillers. I think the ratio of price/quality with Source Naturals is excellent.

Excellent

Posted by positive-health on Sep 01, 2014

I pop one of these when I feel a migraine or cluster headache coming on, or an hour after taking one of my prescription medications for it, but has not subsided, then I'll take one or two of these. Slowly, the pain subsides almost every time. I also take at night to avoid those morning migraines. My calcium supplement by Source Naturals has a good amount of magnesium in it, so this bottle will last me a couple months, as I use only 2 a day on average to supplement and not 3.

Guess it is a good one!

Posted by lillanne on Apr 08, 2014

It is not very easy to tell. Use it because I think I need Magnesium. Don´t notice anything.

works great

Posted by Reviewer1897358 on Mar 20, 2014

I take one in the morning with breakfast and one in the evening either with dinner or before going to bed. It does relax me and I do need it for my osteoporosis. In the middle of the day I take my Calcium Citrate Chews and it seems to be doing the job quite nicely.

Good for Chronic Fatigue

Posted by 5231496214783765762 on Mar 13, 2014

I have used this supplement before to up my magnesium level. It seems to have helped with my Chronic Fatigue that I have had for the past 23 years. Since our food is so mineral poor; it's important to obtain as much magnesium as possible as it's responsible for at least 300 bodily processes in humans. Magnesium also counter-balances calcium.

MAGNESIUM MALATE

Posted by 4929283229277808522 on Dec 09, 2013

Dear Sir, The medicine took some time to get here in Brazil, but it is normal. Thank you for your attention. I am recommending your site to my freinds who are looking for medicines from US. You way of working in good for everyone. Congratulations! Good luck. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Best regards, Victor Duarte

Best magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1108029 on Oct 23, 2013

Best magnesium I've ever used. Really helps with memory more than other types of magnesium.

Working stuff

Posted by 5125011628840268709 on Jul 16, 2013

I've been looking for different forms of magnesium as magnesium oxide doesn't work for my stomach. I've used now couple different mixtures and came up with this 'cause of it's low price. Been working okay for me.

Binders and fillers, a deterrent

Posted by Reviewer2561507 on Jun 18, 2013

Pros: I believe that Magnesium Malate is a very good source of Magnesium, with the added help of Malic Acid to increase ATP production. Well priced and vegetarian, as well. Cons: I don't care for, and don't trust the binders and fillers in this product. While I haven't had any obvious adverse reactions from this product, every time I look at the bottle to take some I look at the ingredients and it bothers me. I'm choosing to stick with Magnesium products that have nothing added to them like Citrate (powder) and Chloride (oil), for my Magnesium supplements.

acidic

Posted by demonic-tree on May 01, 2013

probably reacted not completely the same stuff from another brand tastes ok without any acidic flavor. so i trust it more.