Source Naturals, Magnesium Malate, 180 Tablets

fixes bad mood and foot cramps

Posted by Reviewer1927983 From Virginia on Jun 13, 2009

those two things go away after use..bad mood and foot cramps.

Source Naturals, Magnesium Malate

Posted by Reviewer1032322 From New Zealand on May 09, 2010

This combination of magnesium and malate is great, I get a nice boost of energy after taking this, I'm thinking it must be the malic acid that does it. Great price, fast shipping, can't ask for a better service from iherb. Update: I'm taking a star off because I can't get used to the huge size of the tablets. After a few near-choke incidences, now I'm afraid to take this product.

magnesium for my restlessness

Posted by Reviewer3298459 From Netherlands on Apr 20, 2009

I use magnesium for quiet a while, it helps me with my nervousness due to menopause. I am happy with iHerb, the have a wide range of products, sharp prices and very low shipping costs. This last thing is important because i live in Europe.

It helps a lot

Posted by Reviewer1781073 From France on Dec 03, 2009

I take 1 at lunch and 2 for dinner, so I have a much better night. I also take at bed time 5-HTP, to reduce my fibromyagia. I think this magnesium is excellent, I will continue and order again.

better than I hoped

Posted by Reviewer2766668 From Massachusetts on Feb 23, 2010

In about two weeks time, this seems to have cured my daughter's eczema (which she has had for 8 years) which I suspected may have been due to aluminum toxicity. Also helped her with constipation. If anyone else has ever watched someone suffer with eczema, you can imagine my joy at finding this product!