Works for my CFS/Fibromylagia

Posted by Reviewer1182701 on Dec 23, 2010

This is the first supplement that I've tried that actually provides relief from my Fibro symptoms that included: tingling and burning sensation in my extremities and this horrible itching. I take two tablets three times a day between meals along with one NOW 500 mg Taurine, one NOW 500 mg GABA, one NOW 500 mg L-Tyrosine, and two 40,000 Serratio Units of Doctor's Best Serrapeptase. This combination along with other herbals and supplements has relieved most of the fatigue, brain fog, dizziness and other symptoms from the CFS. This is not a cure, but for the first time in almost a year, I feel like I can function like a normal person. I also take one NOW 100 mg 5-HTP and two Enzymatic Sleep Formula capsules at bedtime for a restful night's sleep. Thank you iHerb for providing cost effective options for people who suffer from chronic diseases like CFS and Fibro.

muscle pain in my hands disappeared

Posted by Reviewer3318567 on Dec 29, 2012

I bought this product to try another kind of magnesium. Generally magnesium makes me feel wonderful, every kind of it. But this time it happened to me something that other types had not done. Pain in my arms from hard training, disappeared...totally. I had read about this but did not really believe. Also I noticed something else. This type does not make me feel sleepy if I take during daylight. (When I feel a little bit sad, a little magnesium cap and everything is fine again)

Source Naturals, Magnesium Malate

Posted by Reviewer1032322 on May 09, 2010

This combination of magnesium and malate is great, I get a nice boost of energy after taking this, I'm thinking it must be the malic acid that does it. Great price, fast shipping, can't ask for a better service from iherb. Update: I'm taking a star off because I can't get used to the huge size of the tablets. After a few near-choke incidences, now I'm afraid to take this product.

Lyme Disease

Posted by Reviewer2145041 on May 13, 2008

I bought this product to help with the muscle twitches associated with cronic Lyme disease. Within a week, the twitches have just about disappeared. Good product, good price

helps with fibromyalgia pain

Posted by Reviewer3363009 on Jul 20, 2008

I found this really helps with pain from fibromyalgia. I took a break from it for a few days and the pain was back. I then realized how much it was helping me.