helps with fibromyalgia pain

Posted by Reviewer3363009 on Jul 20, 2008

I found this really helps with pain from fibromyalgia. I took a break from it for a few days and the pain was back. I then realized how much it was helping me.

fixes bad mood and foot cramps

Posted by Reviewer1927983 on Jun 13, 2009

those two things go away after use..bad mood and foot cramps.

better than I hoped

Posted by Reviewer2766668 on Feb 23, 2010

In about two weeks time, this seems to have cured my daughter's eczema (which she has had for 8 years) which I suspected may have been due to aluminum toxicity. Also helped her with constipation. If anyone else has ever watched someone suffer with eczema, you can imagine my joy at finding this product!

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2408328 on Jun 18, 2010

I used to have a chronic fatigue. The doctor recommended this, along with the liver detoxifier & Regenerator. Together, they work wonders and I feel like I am able to function like a normal human being again. I purchased a three-bottle supply, and I take 3/day right now. I will probably decrease the daily amount in time, but right now I need all the energy that I get from it. I highly recommend it.

Works well for all my aches and pains

Posted by Reviewer2716110 on Oct 27, 2012

This has helped to get rid of migraines and body aches. Also helps with sleep.

Binders and fillers, a deterrent

Posted by Reviewer2561507 on Jun 18, 2013

Pros: I believe that Magnesium Malate is a very good source of Magnesium, with the added help of Malic Acid to increase ATP production. Well priced and vegetarian, as well. Cons: I don't care for, and don't trust the binders and fillers in this product. While I haven't had any obvious adverse reactions from this product, every time I look at the bottle to take some I look at the ingredients and it bothers me. I'm choosing to stick with Magnesium products that have nothing added to them like Citrate (powder) and Chloride (oil), for my Magnesium supplements.

Helps muscle pains and cramps

Posted by Reviewer2823202 on Oct 31, 2011

More than others. perhaps it is the high amount ( i take 2 to 3 a day). The added benefit of malic Acid in my experience helps even more.

It helps a lot

Posted by Reviewer1781073 on Dec 03, 2009

I take 1 at lunch and 2 for dinner, so I have a much better night. I also take at bed time 5-HTP, to reduce my fibromyagia. I think this magnesium is excellent, I will continue and order again.

magnesium for my restlessness

Posted by Reviewer3298459 on Apr 20, 2009

I use magnesium for quiet a while, it helps me with my nervousness due to menopause. I am happy with iHerb, the have a wide range of products, sharp prices and very low shipping costs. This last thing is important because i live in Europe.

Mag Malate is greeat

Posted by Reviewer1936053 on Jun 04, 2010

I found this Source Naturals magnesium malate very effective for my adrenal disorder and my leg cramping. I suspect the malate is also helping my energy, but that would be just an added bonus.