Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Source Naturals, Magnesium Malate, 180 Tablets

better than I hoped

Posted by Reviewer2766668 on Feb 23, 2010

In about two weeks time, this seems to have cured my daughter's eczema (which she has had for 8 years) which I suspected may have been due to aluminum toxicity. Also helped her with constipation. If anyone else has ever watched someone suffer with eczema, you can imagine my joy at finding this product!

muscle pain in my hands disappeared

Posted by Reviewer3318567 on Dec 29, 2012

I bought this product to try another kind of magnesium. Generally magnesium makes me feel wonderful, every kind of it. But this time it happened to me something that other types had not done. Pain in my arms from hard training, disappeared...totally. I had read about this but did not really believe. Also I noticed something else. This type does not make me feel sleepy if I take during daylight. (When I feel a little bit sad, a little magnesium cap and everything is fine again)

Source Naturals, Magnesium Malate

Posted by Reviewer1032322 on May 09, 2010

This combination of magnesium and malate is great, I get a nice boost of energy after taking this, I'm thinking it must be the malic acid that does it. Great price, fast shipping, can't ask for a better service from iherb. Update: I'm taking a star off because I can't get used to the huge size of the tablets. After a few near-choke incidences, now I'm afraid to take this product.

Lyme Disease

Posted by Reviewer2145041 on May 13, 2008

I bought this product to help with the muscle twitches associated with cronic Lyme disease. Within a week, the twitches have just about disappeared. Good product, good price

helps with fibromyalgia pain

Posted by Reviewer3363009 on Jul 20, 2008

I found this really helps with pain from fibromyalgia. I took a break from it for a few days and the pain was back. I then realized how much it was helping me.