Source Naturals, Magnesium Malate, 180 Tablets

helps with fibromyalgia pain

Posted by Reviewer3363009 From Massachusetts on Jul 20, 2008

I found this really helps with pain from fibromyalgia. I took a break from it for a few days and the pain was back. I then realized how much it was helping me.

muscle pain in my hands disappeared

Posted by Reviewer3318567 From Greece on Dec 29, 2012

I bought this product to try another kind of magnesium. Generally magnesium makes me feel wonderful, every kind of it. But this time it happened to me something that other types had not done. Pain in my arms from hard training, disappeared...totally. I had read about this but did not really believe. Also I noticed something else. This type does not make me feel sleepy if I take during daylight. (When I feel a little bit sad, a little magnesium cap and everything is fine again)

Lyme Disease

Posted by Reviewer2145041 From Michigan on May 13, 2008

I bought this product to help with the muscle twitches associated with cronic Lyme disease. Within a week, the twitches have just about disappeared. Good product, good price

Helps My Fibromyalgia

Posted by Reviewer3105907 From Michigan on Oct 20, 2006

I have used this daily for the last 5 years to aid my fibromyalgia symptoms. It is not a cure but very helpful once I gradually got up to the dose that I needed. Definitely a product that you slowly need to increase the dose to avoid a laxative effect.

Mag Malate is greeat

Posted by Reviewer1936053 From Canada on Jun 04, 2010

I found this Source Naturals magnesium malate very effective for my adrenal disorder and my leg cramping. I suspect the malate is also helping my energy, but that would be just an added bonus.