July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Source Naturals, Magnesium Malate, 180 Tablets

Lyme Disease

Posted by Reviewer2145041 on May 13, 2008

I bought this product to help with the muscle twitches associated with cronic Lyme disease. Within a week, the twitches have just about disappeared. Good product, good price

It helps a lot

Posted by Reviewer1781073 on Dec 03, 2009

I take 1 at lunch and 2 for dinner, so I have a much better night. I also take at bed time 5-HTP, to reduce my fibromyagia. I think this magnesium is excellent, I will continue and order again.

magnesium for my restlessness

Posted by Reviewer3298459 on Apr 20, 2009

I use magnesium for quiet a while, it helps me with my nervousness due to menopause. I am happy with iHerb, the have a wide range of products, sharp prices and very low shipping costs. This last thing is important because i live in Europe.

Mag Malate is greeat

Posted by Reviewer1936053 on Jun 04, 2010

I found this Source Naturals magnesium malate very effective for my adrenal disorder and my leg cramping. I suspect the malate is also helping my energy, but that would be just an added bonus.

Works for my CFS/Fibromylagia

Posted by Reviewer1182701 on Dec 23, 2010

This is the first supplement that I've tried that actually provides relief from my Fibro symptoms that included: tingling and burning sensation in my extremities and this horrible itching. I take two tablets three times a day between meals along with one NOW 500 mg Taurine, one NOW 500 mg GABA, one NOW 500 mg L-Tyrosine, and two 40,000 Serratio Units of Doctor's Best Serrapeptase. This combination along with other herbals and supplements has relieved most of the fatigue, brain fog, dizziness and other symptoms from the CFS. This is not a cure, but for the first time in almost a year, I feel like I can function like a normal person. I also take one NOW 100 mg 5-HTP and two Enzymatic Sleep Formula capsules at bedtime for a restful night's sleep. Thank you iHerb for providing cost effective options for people who suffer from chronic diseases like CFS and Fibro.