Not for everyone

Posted by Reviewer1244807 on Jun 14, 2012

Like so many reviewers for this product, I suffer from fibromyalgia. I was very excited to see all the great reviews, however, this did not work at all for me. I guess it was worth a try though.

Magnesium Malate

Posted by Reviewer1309783 on Dec 13, 2008

I have used this product for a number of years, and can heartily recommend it for fibromyalgia. I have suffered from fibro for 15 years, and it definitely helps the aches and muscle pain.

Helps My Fibromyalgia

Posted by Reviewer3105907 on Oct 20, 2006

I have used this daily for the last 5 years to aid my fibromyalgia symptoms. It is not a cure but very helpful once I gradually got up to the dose that I needed. Definitely a product that you slowly need to increase the dose to avoid a laxative effect.

My favorite magnesium.

Posted by Reviewer2747475 on Jul 05, 2011

I can take it on empty stomach, makes me feel better 20 minutes after taking. No diarrhoea. Malic acid is good for muscles.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2551185 on Aug 04, 2012

Gr8 For Muscle Relaxation, And take 1 tablet a few hours before sleep The best sleep ever, before taking this I got a lot of muscle twitches in my sleep, now my muscles are relaxed than ever. High and easy to absorb by the body, Easy to digest not like Mag Oxide, Highly Recommend!!! Will Continue to Use...

Good for Chronic Fatigue

Posted by 5231496214783765762 on Mar 13, 2014

I have used this supplement before to up my magnesium level. It seems to have helped with my Chronic Fatigue that I have had for the past 23 years. Since our food is so mineral poor; it's important to obtain as much magnesium as possible as it's responsible for at least 300 bodily processes in humans. Magnesium also counter-balances calcium.

Magnesium Malate

Posted by 5577535692732318075 on Nov 25, 2014

This product is fantastic! I have Fibromyalgia and the Specialist recommended I take Magnesium, which I have for many years, with some success. However, my sister recommended I try Magnesium Malate last year (?) . . . wow what a difference. If I happened to forget to take it (I don't now!), I could tell within hours, with my aches and pains coming back. If you have Fibro, arthritis or any other problem causing aching, please try it. I am sure it will help you.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2157848 on Nov 29, 2011

Helps with my irregular heartbeat:)

Posted by Reviewer2619724 on Jan 20, 2012

I've suffered from chronic muscle stiffness and pain after exercise for 20 years that no one could diagnose properly until I read about this type of magnesium being good for FM sufferers. I must say it has been terrific for me too. I'm taking 750 mg split morning and night, along with extra Vit D as well as 750 mg calcium.

Excellent Form of Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer3075169 on Feb 17, 2012

Helps keep my Blood Pressure down.