Source Naturals, Magnesium Malate, 180 Tablets

fixes bad mood and foot cramps

Posted by Reviewer1927983 on Jun 13, 2009

those two things go away after use..bad mood and foot cramps.

magnesium for my restlessness

Posted by Reviewer3298459 on Apr 20, 2009

I use magnesium for quiet a while, it helps me with my nervousness due to menopause. I am happy with iHerb, the have a wide range of products, sharp prices and very low shipping costs. This last thing is important because i live in Europe.

Binders and fillers, a deterrent

Posted by Reviewer2561507 on Jun 18, 2013

Pros: I believe that Magnesium Malate is a very good source of Magnesium, with the added help of Malic Acid to increase ATP production. Well priced and vegetarian, as well. Cons: I don't care for, and don't trust the binders and fillers in this product. While I haven't had any obvious adverse reactions from this product, every time I look at the bottle to take some I look at the ingredients and it bothers me. I'm choosing to stick with Magnesium products that have nothing added to them like Citrate (powder) and Chloride (oil), for my Magnesium supplements.

It helps a lot

Posted by Reviewer1781073 on Dec 03, 2009

I take 1 at lunch and 2 for dinner, so I have a much better night. I also take at bed time 5-HTP, to reduce my fibromyagia. I think this magnesium is excellent, I will continue and order again.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2408328 on Jun 18, 2010

I used to have a chronic fatigue. The doctor recommended this, along with the liver detoxifier & Regenerator. Together, they work wonders and I feel like I am able to function like a normal human being again. I purchased a three-bottle supply, and I take 3/day right now. I will probably decrease the daily amount in time, but right now I need all the energy that I get from it. I highly recommend it.