Binders and fillers, a deterrent

Posted by Reviewer2561507 on Jun 18, 2013

Pros: I believe that Magnesium Malate is a very good source of Magnesium, with the added help of Malic Acid to increase ATP production. Well priced and vegetarian, as well. Cons: I don't care for, and don't trust the binders and fillers in this product. While I haven't had any obvious adverse reactions from this product, every time I look at the bottle to take some I look at the ingredients and it bothers me. I'm choosing to stick with Magnesium products that have nothing added to them like Citrate (powder) and Chloride (oil), for my Magnesium supplements.

acidic

Posted by demonic-tree on May 01, 2013

probably reacted not completely the same stuff from another brand tastes ok without any acidic flavor. so i trust it more.

muscle pain in my hands disappeared

Posted by Reviewer3318567 on Dec 29, 2012

I bought this product to try another kind of magnesium. Generally magnesium makes me feel wonderful, every kind of it. But this time it happened to me something that other types had not done. Pain in my arms from hard training, disappeared...totally. I had read about this but did not really believe. Also I noticed something else. This type does not make me feel sleepy if I take during daylight. (When I feel a little bit sad, a little magnesium cap and everything is fine again)

Works well for all my aches and pains

Posted by Reviewer2716110 on Oct 27, 2012

This has helped to get rid of migraines and body aches. Also helps with sleep.

No difference.

Posted by 5385795419769905628 on Oct 19, 2012

I noticed no difference taking this product. No good or bad.

Magnesium and Malate in one product.

Posted by iJenNZ on Aug 14, 2012

I have problems tolerating supplements but this is one that I have no problems with. Magnesium malate is the form of magnesium that is recommended for those with the Multi System disorders (MCS, FM, CFS etc) but is especially useful for people with Fibromyalgia. There are so many things I have noticed that have improved or disappeared since I have been able to take magnesium regularly. For instance I used to get very painful outer ears whenever they got cold but that no longer happens. Likewise, I no longer get muscle cramps in my toes in bed at night which contributes to a better night's sleep though I have found to prevent this I need to get the right balance between magnesium, calcium, sodium chloride and potassium. Potassium I get via one banana per day and sodium chloride via the Redmond's Real Salt I add to food (I do not eat processed foods therefore do not get any salt from this source). I have found that I only need a very small amount of calcium to prevent the cramps. Too much, and they come back again. About 150mg calcium per day is what works for me. This product has helped me in so many ways, I consider it number one among the "must haves".

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2551185 on Aug 04, 2012

Gr8 For Muscle Relaxation, And take 1 tablet a few hours before sleep The best sleep ever, before taking this I got a lot of muscle twitches in my sleep, now my muscles are relaxed than ever. High and easy to absorb by the body, Easy to digest not like Mag Oxide, Highly Recommend!!! Will Continue to Use...

Not for everyone

Posted by Reviewer1244807 on Jun 14, 2012

Like so many reviewers for this product, I suffer from fibromyalgia. I was very excited to see all the great reviews, however, this did not work at all for me. I guess it was worth a try though.

seems good

Posted by Reviewer2255839 on Mar 15, 2012

As I understood it Malate is a better form of magnesium , more absorbable or something like that. These do the trick. Not too bad in terms of not upsetting the tummy. The way the describe the milligrams on the front is confusing and they should make it much more clear how much is in each tab. I wanted approx 400mg of mag a day and that requires 3 tablets per day which is not immediately obvious by reading the front of the bottle. 3tabs gives a bit more than 400mg.

It works

Posted by Reviewer1188889 on Mar 01, 2012

If I ordered it, I want it for maintaining my health.