Source Naturals, Magnesium Malate, 180 Tablets

better than I hoped

Posted by Reviewer2766668 on Feb 23, 2010

In about two weeks time, this seems to have cured my daughter's eczema (which she has had for 8 years) which I suspected may have been due to aluminum toxicity. Also helped her with constipation. If anyone else has ever watched someone suffer with eczema, you can imagine my joy at finding this product!

Works for my CFS/Fibromylagia

Posted by Reviewer1182701 on Dec 23, 2010

This is the first supplement that I've tried that actually provides relief from my Fibro symptoms that included: tingling and burning sensation in my extremities and this horrible itching. I take two tablets three times a day between meals along with one NOW 500 mg Taurine, one NOW 500 mg GABA, one NOW 500 mg L-Tyrosine, and two 40,000 Serratio Units of Doctor's Best Serrapeptase. This combination along with other herbals and supplements has relieved most of the fatigue, brain fog, dizziness and other symptoms from the CFS. This is not a cure, but for the first time in almost a year, I feel like I can function like a normal person. I also take one NOW 100 mg 5-HTP and two Enzymatic Sleep Formula capsules at bedtime for a restful night's sleep. Thank you iHerb for providing cost effective options for people who suffer from chronic diseases like CFS and Fibro.

Mag Malate is greeat

Posted by Reviewer1936053 on Jun 04, 2010

I found this Source Naturals magnesium malate very effective for my adrenal disorder and my leg cramping. I suspect the malate is also helping my energy, but that would be just an added bonus.

It helps a lot

Posted by Reviewer1781073 on Dec 03, 2009

I take 1 at lunch and 2 for dinner, so I have a much better night. I also take at bed time 5-HTP, to reduce my fibromyagia. I think this magnesium is excellent, I will continue and order again.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2408328 on Jun 18, 2010

I used to have a chronic fatigue. The doctor recommended this, along with the liver detoxifier & Regenerator. Together, they work wonders and I feel like I am able to function like a normal human being again. I purchased a three-bottle supply, and I take 3/day right now. I will probably decrease the daily amount in time, but right now I need all the energy that I get from it. I highly recommend it.