iHerb is the only place I've found the doctor-prescribed form of this mineral!

Posted by Reviewer3357626 on Aug 06, 2008

My doctor recommended a regimen of B2 and this form of magnesium as a migraine preventative. I haven't been able to find it locally or cheaper anywhere else! And it's easy on my stomach.

The best thing for muscle cramps

Posted by Reviewer1520459 on Mar 28, 2008

I have been using this product for years. If you get tight muscles give this try!

regularity is a plus

Posted by Reviewer1543562 on Feb 27, 2012

this magnesium helps make you regular and aids in sleeping. it works well.

One of the better magnesium supplements I have used.

Posted by 5632154520299991366 on Jan 16, 2015

I originally bought magnesium to detox aluminium and heavy metals but later found out that this type is very good for my morning leg cramps. I only need 1 or 2 daily to cure the cramps in my thighs. Too much and I get cramp in my calves due to calcium displacement. A small bottle of milk shake is enough to stop that.

Highly recommend

Posted by 5442738293152268328 on Dec 14, 2015

This is one of the most quality Magnesium Malate products I have tried so far.

First time user

Posted by Reviewer1273925 on Jul 28, 2011

I use NOW magnesium Malate, decided to try Source Natural's, as NOW was sold out. Easier to swallow, seem to have less fillers than NOW, although 25mg less elemental magnesium for each 3 capsules. Oh well.

Amazing delivery and service

Posted by Reviewer2995450 on Feb 20, 2011

Wow delivery was so quick. This product was recommended for thyroid and adrenal fatigue. Will try first as it just arrived and comment later.

Magnesium Malate

Posted by Reviewer2128477 on Apr 28, 2008

I gave the 3 Stars to this product only because it is difficult for me to swallow this big tablets at once, even after I cut them into 3parts it still not easy to swallow them. My suggestion is to change the appearance of this product as Capsules, if so I will rate it as 5 Stars product. Thank you

It's amazing for pain/fibromyalgia!

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 09, 2008

This works great against fibromyalgia pains, back ache, body aches and inflammation. I have CFIDS and once in a while I'll get fibromyalgia migrating pains. This always does the trick.

Ms. Yam

Posted by Reviewer2446991 on Apr 23, 2008

Very good product. Before I started taking this, my muscle clamps easily in winter time. Clamps disapper after I take on this product. I take 2 tables daily.