| English
| USD ($)

Source Naturals, Magnesium Malate, 180 Tablets

Quality product

Posted by Reviewer2376696 on Nov 11, 2011

I thoroughly researched what type of Magnesium supplement would be good for fybro-myalgia, which my mother-in-law suffers with. Source Naturals produce high quality, safe and effective products and this is one of them.

Instant benifits; good quality Magnesium Malate!!!

Posted by Reviewer3032401 on Nov 22, 2011

Five star for instant noticable benifits; some reduction in pain and feeling calmer. Time will tell though how benificial these are for me as I have only been taking them for a few weeks. I do plan on continueing to use this Magnesium malate regularly. And would recommend it to anyone looking for a good quality magnesium; as malate is supposed to be very absorbable.

The best magnesium around

Posted by Reviewer1075335 on Sep 10, 2011

After spending years (and $$$) on magnesium tablets I have finally found one that works.

Good for Chronic Fatigue

Posted by 5231496214783765762 on Mar 13, 2014

I have used this supplement before to up my magnesium level. It seems to have helped with my Chronic Fatigue that I have had for the past 23 years. Since our food is so mineral poor; it's important to obtain as much magnesium as possible as it's responsible for at least 300 bodily processes in humans. Magnesium also counter-balances calcium.

Magnesium Malate

Posted by 5577535692732318075 on Nov 25, 2014

This product is fantastic! I have Fibromyalgia and the Specialist recommended I take Magnesium, which I have for many years, with some success. However, my sister recommended I try Magnesium Malate last year (?) . . . wow what a difference. If I happened to forget to take it (I don't now!), I could tell within hours, with my aches and pains coming back. If you have Fibro, arthritis or any other problem causing aching, please try it. I am sure it will help you.