Must have

Posted by Reviewer1368652 on Nov 30, 2011

I am ordering this product for the whole family.

magnesium malate

Posted by Reviewer1026284 on Dec 04, 2011

A good product that helps aches, pains, and is good value for the money

psg

Posted by Reviewer3215864 on Jan 04, 2015

Another good product sold by iHerb This product is easily absorbed by the body with no side effects. I have found personally that this product has given me more energy but as with all products requires personal experimentation to get the dosage required for the full effect.

Excellent

Posted by positive-health on Sep 01, 2014

I pop one of these when I feel a migraine or cluster headache coming on, or an hour after taking one of my prescription medications for it, but has not subsided, then I'll take one or two of these. Slowly, the pain subsides almost every time. I also take at night to avoid those morning migraines. My calcium supplement by Source Naturals has a good amount of magnesium in it, so this bottle will last me a couple months, as I use only 2 a day on average to supplement and not 3.

works great

Posted by Reviewer1897358 on Mar 20, 2014

I take one in the morning with breakfast and one in the evening either with dinner or before going to bed. It does relax me and I do need it for my osteoporosis. In the middle of the day I take my Calcium Citrate Chews and it seems to be doing the job quite nicely.

Best magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1108029 on Oct 23, 2013

Best magnesium I've ever used. Really helps with memory more than other types of magnesium.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2145777 on Jul 27, 2011

After dinner, took it and did my usual routine. The effect came 3 hours later and was beginning to feel sleepy.

Source Naturals, Magnesium Malate, 1250 mg.180

Posted by Reviewer2512130 on Jun 10, 2011

I have been taking this for a long time. I know it is good for me and definitely helps my fibromyalgia

Magnesium Malate

Posted by Reviewer1328815 on Jun 15, 2011

These were recommended to me and they are excellent!

good

Posted by Reviewer2988327 on Apr 08, 2008

great for fibro