THE BEST quality multivitamin for kids!

Posted by IHerbJane on Oct 04, 2014

Happy kids and happy mom! I wanted to give my children he best suppliment possible. So I read the ingredients listing of almost every kids multi on iherb. This one is superior for many reasons. Not only does it contain optimal amounts of all the essential vitamins and minerals, but it contains those vitamins and minerals in their optimal form for best absorption. Other brand kids multis use the cheapest form available for each vitamin and mineral, which is not so well absorbed, and unnecessarily burdens the kidneys. Many children are deficient in magnesium and B vitamins, which are so important for cognitive functioning. The magnesium in Mega Kid is in chelate form, not the cheap mag oxide that other brands use. Vitamin B12 is as methylcobalamin, the superior form of B12. I could go on comparing each nutrient but there are too many. In addition, the list of super foods included is impressive. These are whole foods which not only enhance the absorption of vitamins and minerals, but have special health benefits of their own which are too many to list. Finally, PRICE. Most popular brands require two or more tablets per daily dose. This one has it in one single tablet, thus it is more cost effective per dose.

They don't like these

Posted by Reviewer2157918 on Nov 21, 2008

Too large and sour for my 2 sons. They will not eat them.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3160268 on Jul 08, 2009

This is one of the most comprehensive children's vitamins I've found. It even has vitamin K! The amounts are similar to EmergenC Kids multi, which we were using previously. My daughter likes the taste of this wafer better than the emergenC drink (she didn't like that at all).

tastes great

Posted by Reviewer2656291 on Aug 31, 2008

Kids ask for it.

Mega product!

Posted by Reviewer1619951 on Sep 13, 2010

This includes e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g and more, and my kids loves it! We only have to take omegas with this!

Taste can be better

Posted by Reviewer2958573 on Mar 17, 2009

My kids didn't like the taste. I guess if your child likes the Flintstone vitamins they may like this. Unfortunately, my kids don't.

good~~

Posted by Reviewer1393978 on Feb 20, 2012

Cheap and good product

가격대비 괜찮아요

Posted by 5699896515761412882 on Jul 26, 2012

가격도 싸고 영양 비율도 좋다해서 샀는데 맛도 괜찮네요 아이가 자꾸 달라해서 곤란할 정도.. 영양제 색깔이 연보라색이라 포도비타민이라니까 자꾸 달라하네요

Grandchildren like these

Posted by DeanaS on Aug 25, 2012

I am pleased that my grandchildren like these. They have everything in them that I want to be sure the kids get every day.

Kids enjoy it!

Posted by Reviewer3036917 on Mar 12, 2010

The kids like this one, very rich in the true berry flavor!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »