Did not lower Cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer3029307 on Nov 02, 2011

I took 3 tabs of this a day for 3 months, to see if it would lower my cholesterol. I then had a fasting blood test. My Cholesterol did not go down at all.

I paid for nothing

Posted by Reviewer1373569 on Jun 03, 2012

I place an order about 60$ eight weeks ago and I don't have received the package yet. I got in contact with the customer service and say they don't responsible for the loss of the order. seriously,any company with a good post selling service inmediatly responsible for the loss of your order and is more intelligent to resend the order that lose a customer.I used to placed order to EEUU often and this is the firt time I am in this situation, without purchase and money back.

Dissolve Issue

Posted by Reviewer2696844 on Aug 28, 2011

This tablet does not dissolve in my stomach. It passes through my system and comes out virtually whole. I believe you should be aware of this before taking orally. I've had to crush the tablet and mix with food (yogurt) for it to be digested.

Disappointed in Product

Posted by Reviewer2271208 on Oct 18, 2007

I commend you on your fast and efficient service to me but after one day of using the product I had to stop taking it due to worsening of my prostste problem. It restricted my urine more rather than relieving it and I am disappointed and feel I have wasted my money after believing your advert saying it is widely used for BPH or enlarged prostate problems.I'm sorry but it did not work for me.

Seems to be giving me edema in feet and legs!

Posted by 4790859094986866032 on Jun 02, 2014

I ordered 8 bottles of the Mega Strength and received them here in Mexico within three week for a cost of only $4USD I have high cholesterol, but mainly it was for the controlling of my high trigliceride levels that I ordered the supplement. I had read a review here reporting dramatic results with triglicerides. Unfortunately I after a few weeks of using this supplement I developed edema in my feet and legs. When I went off the supplement it went away. After a few weeks hiatus I tried again, this time taking two tablets and immediately the next day the edema was back. Now two days later and with out taking any more the edema has gone down. I checked out liver and kidneys and these were fine. My internist said that occasionally supplements can do that. I am so disappointed. Was hoping this to be a long term solution to cholesterol (I do not mind high cholesterol) and trigliceride management and prostate health.

Beta Sitosterol

Posted by Reviewer1647669 on Feb 22, 2010

Didn't really work for me....

Will see...

Posted by Billakos on Apr 08, 2011

Difficult to swallow. I will have results after two months.

Too Early

Posted by Reviewer2550965 on Sep 25, 2008

I think it may be too early to tell the effectiveness since I have only been taking these for a couple weeks.