Source Naturals, Mega Strength Beta Sitosterol, 375 mg, 120 Tablets

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Mega Strength Beta Sitosterol, 375 mg, 120 Tablets (SNS-01416) 2451

Posted by Reviewer2781877 on Sep 21, 2010

A slightly positive differnce in my abilty to urinate, but would not expect any substantial improvement for possibly 2 or even 3 months, as experienced previously, when using this product. I am currently being treated for advanced prostate cancer and have been on ADT theraphy since Dec 09, This treatment, perhaps, along with my own 'recipe' of Beta Sitosterol,Lycopene, EGCG, Resveratrol,Zinc, Selenium and Pomegranate Juice has in fact, singly or in combination, lowered my PSA levels from 153.00 at time of Trans-Biopsy to current level of 1.34. I am well! Sincerely, Daryl Medlen Victoria Australia

OK so far

Posted by Reviewer1927081 on Jan 27, 2009

I have only been using this product for a couple of weeks, so my attitude is largely wait and see. However, I believe that there has been some improvement in nighttime urination frequency. I hope it continues. Certainly has been worth a try.

average

Posted by Reviewer2709915 on Aug 12, 2009

Brought cholesterol from 4.8 to 4.7 in 2 months.

Prostate enlargement symptoms

Posted by Reviewer1260291 on Dec 26, 2011

I have used this product before and though it took a while for it to take effect there was relief from prostate enlargement symptoms after three weeks. Considering the price of other similar products, for me it is value for money.

Looks good!

Posted by Reviewer1191957 on Feb 10, 2012

I'm a third way through the bottle and I'm going to the bathroom less at night. Sure looks like I'll be buying some more.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »