Nick Kozik

Posted by Reviewer1353910 on Sep 30, 2008

I have been using this product for almost one month and it has helped a great deal. I am able to sleep through the night now and our trips are not extended because of the number of times we have to stop. So far I am very pleased and have ordered the maximum supply.

Inexpensive alternative to Super Beta Prostate for BPH, IMO.

Posted by Reviewer1455672 on Dec 04, 2008

The SBP folks want you to spend $65/mo on their product. Yet, the main ingredient is Beta Sitosterol, with additional minerals that should be available from a cheap multivitamin. This iHerb product along with a good multivitamin serves as a much cheaper alternative. Below I refer to a Lancet article on the effect of Beta Sitosterol on treating the side effects of BPH. Berges RR, Windeler J, Trampisch HJ, et al. Randomised, placebo-controlled, double-blind clinical trial of beta-sitosterol in patients with benign prostatic hyperplasia. Lancet 1995;345:1529§32 Disclaimer: These are my opinions only, and do not represent medical advice of any kind.

allyopps!

Posted by Reviewer3051837 on Jan 05, 2010

Noticed that my urination flow has improved. Less trips @ night to the lavatory.

Helps BPH

Posted by Reviewer2863009 on Apr 07, 2009

I have found that this helps BPH symptoms, after a few weeks of use.I also like it because I do not get any side effects, like I do get with Saw Palmetto, Pygeum, and Rye Pollen.

Beta Sitosterol

Posted by Reviewer1422551 on Sep 06, 2008

when I ran out of your product things started to change back to old ways, now I am back to normal, no getting up at night for the loo ect Thanks

Source Naturals Beta Sitosterol

Posted by Reviewer2633343 on Apr 04, 2008

I started taking this based on my doctor's suggestion. It has reduced my overall cholesterol by approximately 15%.

Too Soon to Tell

Posted by Reviewer1407670 on Feb 18, 2011

It seems to be working on thinning hair and manage DHT. I will reorder!

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2556799 on Jul 12, 2011

Since starting this supplement with "Doctors Best, Comprehensive Prostate Formula" I sleep through the night, no midnight potty trips, and almost no emergency toilet runs through the day. I find that coffee tends to kick my bladder into overdrive so I drink one cup or none daily.

Cholesterol management

Posted by Reviewer1887006 on Feb 25, 2011

My last lab work showed somewhat high cholesterol. I do not wish to take a statin, so am trying natural supplements. I have swallowing and choking issues so I gave this a 4-star because these tablets are way too large. I am breaking them in half, but even then I have trouble. So I've started crushing them and taking them with a mouthful of something else. Taste is not great, but not terrible either. Next time I'll be looking for something smaller - maybe a medium capsule. I'll update later on the results of my next lab work.

Cholesterol Reduction and Prostate Health

Posted by Reviewer2224681 on May 24, 2008

I haven't been taking it long enough to tell if it is reducing cholesterol numbers but my prostate (urine) hasn't flowed so freely in years.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »