Source Naturals, Mega Strength Beta Sitosterol,375 mg,120 tablets(SNS-01416)

Posted by 5541640936876371188 on Oct 25, 2013

Natural source, no chemical or preservative or sugar. Plant sterol for health.

Good and fast

Posted by 5200227226560623205 on Jan 18, 2015

Good and fast service. Arrived at the expected time. thanks

excellent product

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Feb 26, 2015

Although we bought this for cholesterol ldl lowering, it is also helping with my allergies, by keeping my sinuses clear, as a side bonus. My husband and I will have our cholesterol checked in a few months to see how we're doing on this.

CPA

Posted by 4614891303660792910 on May 26, 2015

EXCELLENT.

good

Posted by 5703850621387951502 on Apr 04, 2014

good

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2005094 on Dec 26, 2011

Thanks for the fast service.Product arrived here in Nova Scotia so fast i thought it was a package from someone else.Comparing the potency and the price both to other brands,this seems to be half the price of other brands,even with the shipping charges.For sure i will re-order when needed agin.

Taking this for cholesterol instead of Statins...

Posted by Reviewer2573230 on Apr 04, 2016

There are so many reports from my relatives of side effects from prescribed statins such as weakness, leg cramping and more that I decided to not take prescribed statins and take this instead for cholesterol. I will have blood work done in november and I will compare my last years cholesterol with this years after being on this product for 5 months by that time. The price is reasonable to me...and the amount is good in the strength.. I have had no side effects since starting it 2 weeks ago.. SheriT

Good price and working

Posted by 5448445456211450340 on Oct 30, 2014

This is good dosage plant sterol and I use it to control my cholesterol level and with good price also.

Excellent Value, good quality

Posted by 4796850217361268238 on May 16, 2016

Only one of these capsules is required per day, so it makes them good value for money.

Using for BPH

Posted by 5188689087008826149 on May 04, 2016

Research has shown me that Beta Sitosterol can be beneficial in the treatment of BPH. I have been using this product for a number of weeks now and my symptoms (ease of urination) have improved. I am also taking Avodart and Minipress which my Doctor has prescribed. I do believe in a holistic approach to healing and so are taking a number of different products which includes Beta Sitosterol. From reading reviews Source Naturals appears to be a top brand.