Source Naturals, Mega Strength Beta Sitosterol, 375 mg, 120 Tablets

BETA SITOSTEROL-ALLISON'S REVIEW

Posted by Reviewer2034800 on May 12, 2010

My doctor suggested I try this product along with fish oil and both greatly helped my cholesterol and tryglycerides to be lower. I was glad I tried it as the next step would have been a prescription strength cholesterol reducer.

Source Naturals, Mega Strength Beta Sitosterol

Posted by Reviewer2218201 on Mar 05, 2010

I found this product far superior to the prescription drug FLOMAX, Essentially it worked far better, faster, without the side effects, for considerably less money. Very happy with this product and would recommend it.

Works Great to Reduce BPH Symptoms!

Posted by Reviewer2155939 on Apr 04, 2010

After reading many articles on how effective beta sitosterol is in reducing symptoms of an enlarged prostate in older men, I ordered Source Naturals Mega Strength Beta Sitosterol & take one pill per day. It greatly reduces BPH symptoms: urination frequency & urgency, & helps shrink an enlarged prostate. I now sleep through the night, where before taking beta sitosterol, I had to get up as often as 2-3 times during the night to urinate.

Prostate normalized

Posted by Reviewer1990789 on Nov 30, 2010

From California What a great and essential product for older men. It has really helped with the prostrate. Now, I sleep through the night.

Incredibly fast service!

Posted by Reviewer1096970 on May 19, 2010

I placed this order on a Tuesday evening and it was delivered (in New Zealand) on Saturday morning. That's fast! I have never had problems with delivery from iherb. I have used this product for several years and it appears to be working well for me - keeping symptoms of prostate problems at bay (particularly pain and discomfort.) The price is very reasonable - much less expensive than I could buy a similar strength product elsewhere. With that in mind, I would appreciate being able to see some information on the quality of Source Naturals Beta Sitosterol (not just advertising) as competitors make much of the purity of their particular products, claiming they are sourced from the finest ingredients etc etc and implying that anything else is sub-standard. Cheers Merlin