good product

Posted by Reviewer1426531 on Aug 10, 2009

My triglyceride and cholesterol levels have improved with taking this supplement.

Good For Prostate

Posted by Reviewer2892210 on Jul 17, 2009

I take two of these each morning for my prostate. It dramatically increases my urine flow. I have been using this one for 6 months now and it helps me a lot.

DHEA booster according to some sources

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Jun 23, 2009

Beta sitosterol is said to boost the production of pregnenolone which is the precursor of DHEA and other steroid hormones. Another DHEA booster is MACA root and Coconut oil, since the latter contains a chemical similar to pregnenolone, I have read. Could this effect of Beta sitosterol - increasing DHEA - be the reason for my decrease in belly fat, the only fat deposit on my body? I defenitely believe so.

PROSTATE RELIEF

Posted by Reviewer2864300 on May 27, 2009

This product has helped me have complete relief from the symptoms of enlarged prostate with previous PSA test results that were relatively high. My PSA results had doubled in just one year (1.7 to 3.2). I was experiencing urinary urgency and frequency. I would awake after about 2 hours of sleep having pain and trouble voiding. Urine would barely trickle out. Sometimes it would not evacuate at all. I was worried. I couldn't go longer than 2-3 hours of sleep at a time. I knew my bladder had not emptied but no more urine would come out. I was miserable. I am only 59. I did an internet search and learned about Beta Sitosterol. I experienced nearly immediate relief of symptoms by doubling the mega dose over a 3 day period. I then backed off to using just the 375 mg dose to see if the symptoms remained relieved. They have. My PSA dropped to 2.7 after just two weeks of taking the Beta Sitosterol. I am thoroughly pleased with this product as it was the least expensive of all the other preparations containing Beta Sitosterol. I am amazed at two main things: IT IS EFFECTIVE! and my Urologist has downplayed the significance of it simply because it is an herbal product. He is a good urologist, I am sure. But, he has been negatively biased by the allopathic branch of medicine.

First Choice

Posted by Reviewer3334638 on Apr 20, 2009

I've been using this product for a few weeks now. I haven't had any adverse reactions, and I hope it's helping my cholesterol. I can't take statins, and my tests were really bad. I would recommend it to anyone concerned about their cholesterol.

Helps BPH

Posted by Reviewer2863009 on Apr 07, 2009

I have found that this helps BPH symptoms, after a few weeks of use.I also like it because I do not get any side effects, like I do get with Saw Palmetto, Pygeum, and Rye Pollen.

High Cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer2379124 on Apr 03, 2009

I have high cholesterol and don't want to take prescribed medecine. This product, I believe will help to get those numbers down. iHerb offer good quality products, their delivery time is excellent (I am in Qld. Australia) and their pricing is definitely good value for far less dollars than any health shop I have been in.

Mega Strength Beta Sitosterol

Posted by Reviewer1733259 on Apr 03, 2009

Product is very good and reasonable in price.

Source Naturals, Mega Strenght Beta Sitosterol

Posted by Reviewer1391435 on Mar 31, 2009

My order was delivered to me very quickly as always. Thank You so much for being so prompt.

james s

Posted by Reviewer1792106 on Feb 18, 2009

these have worked better than other products i have tried. i am still searching to find something better.