Source Naturals Beta Sitosterol

Posted by Reviewer1826886 on Feb 15, 2009

Best price I've found on Beta Sitosterol. Have been using it daily and would buy again.

OK so far

Posted by Reviewer1927081 on Jan 27, 2009

I have only been using this product for a couple of weeks, so my attitude is largely wait and see. However, I believe that there has been some improvement in nighttime urination frequency. I hope it continues. Certainly has been worth a try.

Great Product!!

Posted by Reviewer3064214 on Jan 20, 2009

I am a female with thinning hair and Acne due to DHT. This product has worked better/faster than Saw Palmetto. I noticed almost immediate improvements with my acne and hair loss.

great cholesterol-lowering product

Posted by Reviewer1059107 on Jan 17, 2009

My cholesterol was marginally high so my doctor recommended that I try this natural product to try to lower it. After taking it for almost 4 months, I had my cholesterol checked again. My cholesterol is now in the normal range and I will continue to take this product.

Source Naturals, Mega Strength Beta Sitosterol,

Posted by Reviewer2421648 on Jan 10, 2009

After 4 weeks I found this product works really good, and great service from iHerb, will be using this company again

happy orderer

Posted by Reviewer1088920 on Dec 08, 2008

i like ordering from you because i'm not put on a monthly list. i don't have to spend allday cancelling my order.other co. want you to subscribe and charge you monthly.

Inexpensive alternative to Super Beta Prostate for BPH, IMO.

Posted by Reviewer1455672 on Dec 04, 2008

The SBP folks want you to spend $65/mo on their product. Yet, the main ingredient is Beta Sitosterol, with additional minerals that should be available from a cheap multivitamin. This iHerb product along with a good multivitamin serves as a much cheaper alternative. Below I refer to a Lancet article on the effect of Beta Sitosterol on treating the side effects of BPH. Berges RR, Windeler J, Trampisch HJ, et al. Randomised, placebo-controlled, double-blind clinical trial of beta-sitosterol in patients with benign prostatic hyperplasia. Lancet 1995;345:1529§32 Disclaimer: These are my opinions only, and do not represent medical advice of any kind.

Beta Sitosterol

Posted by Reviewer2675617 on Nov 29, 2008

High dosage quality product

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1092278 on Nov 28, 2008

These seem to be working well. I purchased these for increased urinary flow.

Nick Kozik

Posted by Reviewer1353910 on Sep 30, 2008

I have been using this product for almost one month and it has helped a great deal. I am able to sleep through the night now and our trips are not extended because of the number of times we have to stop. So far I am very pleased and have ordered the maximum supply.