10% Off Orders Over $40!

Source Naturals, Mega Strength Beta Sitosterol, 375 mg, 120 Tablets

Triglycerides plummeted

Posted by Reviewer2238409 on Oct 19, 2009

Took 3 a day of these with 1500mg of real niacin with flush and in 6 weeks my triglycerides went from 1502 down to 212. Excellent!

Great for prostate!

Posted by Reviewer1907005 on Sep 06, 2008

I don't believe they mention this at all on the bottle, but this is great for your prostate. Far more effective than saw palmetto. I've had an enlarged prostate for awhile. I started taking two of these tablets, before breakfast, and within a couple of days, no more "dribble" or stray streams during urination. Obviously it's working!

Prostate health

Posted by Reviewer2414038 on Sep 19, 2008

Beta sitosterol is building a track record for improved prostate health. men over the age of 50 would do well to take beta sitosterol as a preventative. Moreover, in my case, it seems to have alleviated a prostate condition arising from BPH.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer3182935 on Mar 10, 2008

I started taking this in December when my cholesterol number was high. After three months, I've dropped 30 points. Can't wait to see what my numbers are in 6 months!

Nick Kozik

Posted by Reviewer1353910 on Sep 30, 2008

I have been using this product for almost one month and it has helped a great deal. I am able to sleep through the night now and our trips are not extended because of the number of times we have to stop. So far I am very pleased and have ordered the maximum supply.