great cholesterol-lowering product

Posted by Reviewer1059107 on Jan 17, 2009

My cholesterol was marginally high so my doctor recommended that I try this natural product to try to lower it. After taking it for almost 4 months, I had my cholesterol checked again. My cholesterol is now in the normal range and I will continue to take this product.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer3182935 on Mar 10, 2008

I started taking this in December when my cholesterol number was high. After three months, I've dropped 30 points. Can't wait to see what my numbers are in 6 months!

Prostate health

Posted by Reviewer2414038 on Sep 19, 2008

Beta sitosterol is building a track record for improved prostate health. men over the age of 50 would do well to take beta sitosterol as a preventative. Moreover, in my case, it seems to have alleviated a prostate condition arising from BPH.

Mega Strength Beta Sitosterol

Posted by Reviewer1735778 on Aug 03, 2008

This is an excellent product. It really improved my prostate condition.

This One Works!!

Posted by Reviewer1111739 on Jan 08, 2012

I have tried different holistic methods of treating my protrate problems and this one has provided results ... Just some months ago I was up every 2 hrs per night to go to the bathroom... Now it may be once and some times none ... so for me that's proof that something has worked. I am not taking nothing else for this problem other than a stiff drink of 100% cranberry juice ....

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1534398 on May 27, 2015

As we all know, all bodies are different; that's what makes the world go round. This review is purely on my experience. I had a cholesterol reading of 8.1 and as I understand it should ideally be under 5. I am British and live in the UK. However, I have spent a lot of time in the USA as a flight attendant and I take a vacation there every year because I adore the country. Compared to the UK the USA is far advanced in what it offers the public in the way of natural remedies. When I learned I had high cholesterol I read a (American) book called "how to lower cholesterol without drugs". There were various ways; diet etc, but the author said that if there was one supplement he could take then it would be Beta Sitosterol. I then found iherb. Within two months of taking this supplement my cholesterol reading went from 8 to 4.2. My doctor could not believe it and actually said "How did you do that"?!!!! I told him and he recommended I keep taking these supplements; which I have done for the past six years. As I say, all bodies are different but these little nuggets have been a life saver!!!

Mega Strength Beta Sitosterol, 375 mg, 120 Tablets (SNS-01416) 2451

Posted by Reviewer2781877 on Sep 21, 2010

A slightly positive differnce in my abilty to urinate, but would not expect any substantial improvement for possibly 2 or even 3 months, as experienced previously, when using this product. I am currently being treated for advanced prostate cancer and have been on ADT theraphy since Dec 09, This treatment, perhaps, along with my own 'recipe' of Beta Sitosterol,Lycopene, EGCG, Resveratrol,Zinc, Selenium and Pomegranate Juice has in fact, singly or in combination, lowered my PSA levels from 153.00 at time of Trans-Biopsy to current level of 1.34. I am well! Sincerely, Daryl Medlen Victoria Australia

Great Product!!

Posted by Reviewer3064214 on Jan 20, 2009

I am a female with thinning hair and Acne due to DHT. This product has worked better/faster than Saw Palmetto. I noticed almost immediate improvements with my acne and hair loss.

It really worked for me!

Posted by Reviewer2900628 on Aug 31, 2010

I'm 60 years old. I was taking 3 weeks antibiotics course to treat prostate inflammation. But simptomes came back after the course expired and my urologist prescribed me the same treatment but for 6 weeks now. This time it did not work at all. Two day after I started taking Beta Sitosterol I feel much better and about two weeks later almost all simptoms are gone. Unbelivable. I'm taking 2 375 mg tablets dayly.

All night long

Posted by Reviewer2042083 on Feb 25, 2011

I take one before bed and don't wake up to use the bathroom anymore. No side effects that I have noticed. This is said to keep a man's prostate normal. Very, very satisfied with this natural product.