Good For Prostate

Posted by Reviewer2892210 on Jul 17, 2009

I take two of these each morning for my prostate. It dramatically increases my urine flow. I have been using this one for 6 months now and it helps me a lot.

Nick Kozik

Posted by Reviewer1353910 on Sep 30, 2008

I have been using this product for almost one month and it has helped a great deal. I am able to sleep through the night now and our trips are not extended because of the number of times we have to stop. So far I am very pleased and have ordered the maximum supply.

Great Product!!

Posted by Reviewer3064214 on Jan 20, 2009

I am a female with thinning hair and Acne due to DHT. This product has worked better/faster than Saw Palmetto. I noticed almost immediate improvements with my acne and hair loss.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer3182935 on Mar 10, 2008

I started taking this in December when my cholesterol number was high. After three months, I've dropped 30 points. Can't wait to see what my numbers are in 6 months!

Prostate health

Posted by Reviewer2414038 on Sep 19, 2008

Beta sitosterol is building a track record for improved prostate health. men over the age of 50 would do well to take beta sitosterol as a preventative. Moreover, in my case, it seems to have alleviated a prostate condition arising from BPH.

Mega Strength Beta Sitosterol

Posted by Reviewer1735778 on Aug 03, 2008

This is an excellent product. It really improved my prostate condition.

It really worked for me!

Posted by Reviewer2900628 on Aug 31, 2010

I'm 60 years old. I was taking 3 weeks antibiotics course to treat prostate inflammation. But simptomes came back after the course expired and my urologist prescribed me the same treatment but for 6 weeks now. This time it did not work at all. Two day after I started taking Beta Sitosterol I feel much better and about two weeks later almost all simptoms are gone. Unbelivable. I'm taking 2 375 mg tablets dayly.

This One Works!!

Posted by Reviewer1111739 on Jan 08, 2012

I have tried different holistic methods of treating my protrate problems and this one has provided results ... Just some months ago I was up every 2 hrs per night to go to the bathroom... Now it may be once and some times none ... so for me that's proof that something has worked. I am not taking nothing else for this problem other than a stiff drink of 100% cranberry juice ....

Mega Strength Beta Sitosterol, 375 mg, 120 Tablets (SNS-01416) 2451

Posted by Reviewer2781877 on Sep 21, 2010

A slightly positive differnce in my abilty to urinate, but would not expect any substantial improvement for possibly 2 or even 3 months, as experienced previously, when using this product. I am currently being treated for advanced prostate cancer and have been on ADT theraphy since Dec 09, This treatment, perhaps, along with my own 'recipe' of Beta Sitosterol,Lycopene, EGCG, Resveratrol,Zinc, Selenium and Pomegranate Juice has in fact, singly or in combination, lowered my PSA levels from 153.00 at time of Trans-Biopsy to current level of 1.34. I am well! Sincerely, Daryl Medlen Victoria Australia

All night long

Posted by Reviewer2042083 on Feb 25, 2011

I take one before bed and don't wake up to use the bathroom anymore. No side effects that I have noticed. This is said to keep a man's prostate normal. Very, very satisfied with this natural product.