Source Naturals, Mega Strength Beta Sitosterol, 375 mg, 120 Tablets

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2512261 From Michigan on Mar 20, 2008

This product is apparently much more potent than Saw Palmetto for controlling & limiting prostate growth naturally.

Good For Prostate

Posted by Reviewer2892210 From Nevada on Jul 17, 2009

I take two of these each morning for my prostate. It dramatically increases my urine flow. I have been using this one for 6 months now and it helps me a lot.

Really helps reduce cholesterol!

Posted by Reviewer1620488 From California on Nov 28, 2009

I am genetically predisposed to rather high cholesterol, but this has really helped bring my levels into the appropriate range. This plus red yeast rice and panthenol reduced my cholesterol by nearly 100 points, no kidding!!! Now that my levels are just about normal, I have been able to maintain by mostly just using this when I eat anything with cholesterol.

Nick Kozik

Posted by Reviewer1353910 From Georgia on Sep 30, 2008

I have been using this product for almost one month and it has helped a great deal. I am able to sleep through the night now and our trips are not extended because of the number of times we have to stop. So far I am very pleased and have ordered the maximum supply.

Great Product!!

Posted by Reviewer3064214 From Texas on Jan 20, 2009

I am a female with thinning hair and Acne due to DHT. This product has worked better/faster than Saw Palmetto. I noticed almost immediate improvements with my acne and hair loss.