Source Naturals, Mega Strength Beta Sitosterol, 375 mg, 120 Tablets

Susan

Posted by Reviewer2010448 on Jul 16, 2008

After a genetic study, my doctor found I was missing a gene. This product replaces the enzymes I am missing. I will be on this product for the rest of my life.

Inexpensive alternative to Super Beta Prostate for BPH, IMO.

Posted by Reviewer1455672 on Dec 04, 2008

The SBP folks want you to spend $65/mo on their product. Yet, the main ingredient is Beta Sitosterol, with additional minerals that should be available from a cheap multivitamin. This iHerb product along with a good multivitamin serves as a much cheaper alternative. Below I refer to a Lancet article on the effect of Beta Sitosterol on treating the side effects of BPH. Berges RR, Windeler J, Trampisch HJ, et al. Randomised, placebo-controlled, double-blind clinical trial of beta-sitosterol in patients with benign prostatic hyperplasia. Lancet 1995;345:1529§32 Disclaimer: These are my opinions only, and do not represent medical advice of any kind.

Mega Strength Beta Sitosterol, 375 mg, 120 Tablets (SNS-01416) 2451

Posted by Reviewer2781877 on Sep 21, 2010

A slightly positive differnce in my abilty to urinate, but would not expect any substantial improvement for possibly 2 or even 3 months, as experienced previously, when using this product. I am currently being treated for advanced prostate cancer and have been on ADT theraphy since Dec 09, This treatment, perhaps, along with my own 'recipe' of Beta Sitosterol,Lycopene, EGCG, Resveratrol,Zinc, Selenium and Pomegranate Juice has in fact, singly or in combination, lowered my PSA levels from 153.00 at time of Trans-Biopsy to current level of 1.34. I am well! Sincerely, Daryl Medlen Victoria Australia

They work for me

Posted by Reviewer2360575 on Jun 21, 2007

I take these with Quercetin and DIM. I used to get up three or four times per night. Now it is not unusual for me to sleep right through, plus my psa reading has gone down from 6.8 to 4.8.

Source Naturals, Mega Strength Beta Sitosterol,

Posted by Reviewer1084569 on Apr 21, 2008

As far as I can tell these are helping keep my cholesterol under control - anyway my last blood test results were good. Excellent delivery service to the UK as well.