Beta Sitosterol

Posted by Reviewer1422551 on Sep 06, 2008

when I ran out of your product things started to change back to old ways, now I am back to normal, no getting up at night for the loo ect Thanks

Helps BPH

Posted by Reviewer2863009 on Apr 07, 2009

I have found that this helps BPH symptoms, after a few weeks of use.I also like it because I do not get any side effects, like I do get with Saw Palmetto, Pygeum, and Rye Pollen.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2556799 on Jul 12, 2011

Since starting this supplement with "Doctors Best, Comprehensive Prostate Formula" I sleep through the night, no midnight potty trips, and almost no emergency toilet runs through the day. I find that coffee tends to kick my bladder into overdrive so I drink one cup or none daily.

Source Naturals Beta Sitosterol

Posted by Reviewer2633343 on Apr 04, 2008

I started taking this based on my doctor's suggestion. It has reduced my overall cholesterol by approximately 15%.

Prostate enlargement symptoms

Posted by Reviewer1260291 on Dec 26, 2011

I have used this product before and though it took a while for it to take effect there was relief from prostate enlargement symptoms after three weeks. Considering the price of other similar products, for me it is value for money.

OK so far

Posted by Reviewer1927081 on Jan 27, 2009

I have only been using this product for a couple of weeks, so my attitude is largely wait and see. However, I believe that there has been some improvement in nighttime urination frequency. I hope it continues. Certainly has been worth a try.

I paid for nothing

Posted by Reviewer1373569 on Jun 03, 2012

I place an order about 60$ eight weeks ago and I don't have received the package yet. I got in contact with the customer service and say they don't responsible for the loss of the order. seriously,any company with a good post selling service inmediatly responsible for the loss of your order and is more intelligent to resend the order that lose a customer.I used to placed order to EEUU often and this is the firt time I am in this situation, without purchase and money back.

WORKS FOR ME

Posted by Reviewer2240367 on Apr 06, 2010

More sleep time. I testify this has cut down on my bathroom visits at night. Thank you iHerb.

good

Posted by Reviewer1100401 on Nov 27, 2007

good product...I have replaced saw palmetto with this

Beta Sitosterol

Posted by Reviewer1904082 on Dec 23, 2007

This is lowest price for the Mega strength Beta Sitosterol that I could find.