Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Source Naturals, Mega Strength Beta Sitosterol, 375 mg, 120 Tablets

Mega Strength Beta Sitosterol, 375 mg, 120 Tablets (SNS-01416) 2451

Posted by Reviewer2781877 on Sep 21, 2010

A slightly positive differnce in my abilty to urinate, but would not expect any substantial improvement for possibly 2 or even 3 months, as experienced previously, when using this product. I am currently being treated for advanced prostate cancer and have been on ADT theraphy since Dec 09, This treatment, perhaps, along with my own 'recipe' of Beta Sitosterol,Lycopene, EGCG, Resveratrol,Zinc, Selenium and Pomegranate Juice has in fact, singly or in combination, lowered my PSA levels from 153.00 at time of Trans-Biopsy to current level of 1.34. I am well! Sincerely, Daryl Medlen Victoria Australia

Did not lower Cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer3029307 on Nov 02, 2011

I took 3 tabs of this a day for 3 months, to see if it would lower my cholesterol. I then had a fasting blood test. My Cholesterol did not go down at all.

so far it seems to work

Posted by Reviewer1116896 on Dec 22, 2011

my pains are less. only been using for 10 days or so. I get up at night half as much as before. im convinced in a few weeks I will be having a full nights sleep.

It really worked for me!

Posted by Reviewer2900628 on Aug 31, 2010

I'm 60 years old. I was taking 3 weeks antibiotics course to treat prostate inflammation. But simptomes came back after the course expired and my urologist prescribed me the same treatment but for 6 weeks now. This time it did not work at all. Two day after I started taking Beta Sitosterol I feel much better and about two weeks later almost all simptoms are gone. Unbelivable. I'm taking 2 375 mg tablets dayly.

For Hair Loss and Prostate

Posted by Reviewer2059634 on Dec 03, 2010

Take this along with Saw Palmetto to block both types of DHT. Very effective, high strength. I have not noticed any digestive problems. Good for Male Pattern Baldness restoration, if your scalp has not gotten to the "shiny" state yet. An unexpected side-effect is that it cleared up my acne as well.