Helps BPH

Posted by Reviewer2863009 on Apr 07, 2009

I have found that this helps BPH symptoms, after a few weeks of use.I also like it because I do not get any side effects, like I do get with Saw Palmetto, Pygeum, and Rye Pollen.

Source Naturals Beta Sitosterol

Posted by Reviewer2633343 on Apr 04, 2008

I started taking this based on my doctor's suggestion. It has reduced my overall cholesterol by approximately 15%.

Beta Sitosterol

Posted by Reviewer1422551 on Sep 06, 2008

when I ran out of your product things started to change back to old ways, now I am back to normal, no getting up at night for the loo ect Thanks

OK so far

Posted by Reviewer1927081 on Jan 27, 2009

I have only been using this product for a couple of weeks, so my attitude is largely wait and see. However, I believe that there has been some improvement in nighttime urination frequency. I hope it continues. Certainly has been worth a try.

Prostate enlargement symptoms

Posted by Reviewer1260291 on Dec 26, 2011

I have used this product before and though it took a while for it to take effect there was relief from prostate enlargement symptoms after three weeks. Considering the price of other similar products, for me it is value for money.

WORKS FOR ME

Posted by Reviewer2240367 on Apr 06, 2010

More sleep time. I testify this has cut down on my bathroom visits at night. Thank you iHerb.

LOWERED MY CHOLESTEROL!!!

Posted by Reviewer2406812 on May 25, 2008

My cholesterol is 130 at age 45! Doctor wanted to know which statin I was taking since my cholesterol was only 130. I told him, "no statins for me, it is fish oils with omega 3,6,9!" Thanks iherb!!

good

Posted by Reviewer1100401 on Nov 27, 2007

good product...I have replaced saw palmetto with this

Beta Sitosterol

Posted by Reviewer1904082 on Dec 23, 2007

This is lowest price for the Mega strength Beta Sitosterol that I could find.

Source Naturals, Mega Strength Beta Sitosterol,

Posted by Reviewer1084569 on Apr 21, 2008

As far as I can tell these are helping keep my cholesterol under control - anyway my last blood test results were good. Excellent delivery service to the UK as well.