Source Naturals, Mega Strength Beta Sitosterol, 375 mg, 120 Tablets

It really worked for me!

Posted by Reviewer2900628 on Aug 31, 2010

I'm 60 years old. I was taking 3 weeks antibiotics course to treat prostate inflammation. But simptomes came back after the course expired and my urologist prescribed me the same treatment but for 6 weeks now. This time it did not work at all. Two day after I started taking Beta Sitosterol I feel much better and about two weeks later almost all simptoms are gone. Unbelivable. I'm taking 2 375 mg tablets dayly.

Source Naturals, Mega Strength Beta Sitosterol

Posted by Reviewer1249036 on Jan 09, 2010

On my second bottle. This has been very effective in reducing my prostate swelling, combined with saw palmetto extract.

magic stuff

Posted by Reviewer3191973 on May 07, 2010

for those battling prostate issues this is a blessing- it really works well- better than many prostate products out there!

Part of a cholesterol lowering program

Posted by Reviewer2291375 on Jul 14, 2010

I am taking Beta Sitosterol with several other natural pills (Omaga 3, Riz-Strol by Organika and Bio-Minal by Vachon) three times a day. I have also lost 20 lbs and exercise one hour 5 days a week. The results of six months of this approach has reduced my cholesterol by 40% and I look forward to more reductions. I am not sure why all this works... but I am pleased with the results

For Hair Loss and Prostate

Posted by Reviewer2059634 on Dec 03, 2010

Take this along with Saw Palmetto to block both types of DHT. Very effective, high strength. I have not noticed any digestive problems. Good for Male Pattern Baldness restoration, if your scalp has not gotten to the "shiny" state yet. An unexpected side-effect is that it cleared up my acne as well.