Looks good!

Posted by Reviewer1191957 on Feb 10, 2012

I'm a third way through the bottle and I'm going to the bathroom less at night. Sure looks like I'll be buying some more.

I paid for nothing

Posted by Reviewer1373569 on Jun 03, 2012

I place an order about 60$ eight weeks ago and I don't have received the package yet. I got in contact with the customer service and say they don't responsible for the loss of the order. seriously,any company with a good post selling service inmediatly responsible for the loss of your order and is more intelligent to resend the order that lose a customer.I used to placed order to EEUU often and this is the firt time I am in this situation, without purchase and money back.

Mega-strength Beta-sitosterolngt

Posted by Reviewer2652212 on Dec 25, 2007

I got this because it is one of the main active ingredients in Goji berries, (i.e. beta-carotene and beta-sitosterol). I read an article on how one man Maste Li Quing Yuen, lived to be 256 on goji berries (a bowl in the morning). I have 5 degrees and it makes sense to me, (i.e. I take as many anti-oxidants as I can find), primarily to stop the oxygen superanion from doing mitochondrial damage.

First Choice

Posted by Reviewer3334638 on Apr 20, 2009

I've been using this product for a few weeks now. I haven't had any adverse reactions, and I hope it's helping my cholesterol. I can't take statins, and my tests were really bad. I would recommend it to anyone concerned about their cholesterol.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer2394082 on Nov 16, 2011

I've been taking Mega Beta-Sitosterol for 8-days now and can honestly state that in this short period there is a 20%-30% improvement to my BPH symptoms..Thank You.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3334210 on Apr 01, 2011

Helps with high cholesterol.

EX PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1478000 on May 22, 2011

Noticed the difference in under 2 wks, take this with PROSTATE4WAYS.

a reorder

Posted by Reviewer2380399 on Dec 21, 2010

My husband uses and has used it for a while and he says he notices a good difference. This was a reorder.

BETA SITOSTEROL-ALLISON'S REVIEW

Posted by Reviewer2034800 on May 12, 2010

My doctor suggested I try this product along with fish oil and both greatly helped my cholesterol and tryglycerides to be lower. I was glad I tried it as the next step would have been a prescription strength cholesterol reducer.

Excellent Value, good quality

Posted by 4796850217361268238 on May 16, 2016

Only one of these capsules is required per day, so it makes them good value for money.