Racemic

Posted by Reviewer2613852 on Dec 27, 2009

This is a blend of the d and l stereoisomers of folinic acid. Metafolin is more expensive, but the unnatural isomer has been removed.

Still Hoping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2178449 on Nov 29, 2010

I am gradually increasing the amount of Mega-Folinic as guided by my practitioner. I am aware it will take some time to experience change. I am no longer waking up with head pain,. so hopefully things are looking up!!!!!

Okay

Posted by Reviewer1833162 on Sep 08, 2012

I have not noticed any reaction at all after taking this supplement. But I like the good service iHerb provide.

O.K.

Posted by Reviewer1596782 on Nov 22, 2010

Good product ordering more

Confusing at first, then easy

Posted by Reviewer3358804 on Jun 06, 2010

I had difficulty placing my first order because of security concerns. Your instructions for first time overseas orders indicated that I needed to scan the front and back of my credit card and email it for verification ~ which I wasn't willing to do -- email being a very un-secure medium. So I bought the product locally. Friends who've ordered from iHerb were surprised, so I tried again, and placed my first order without being required to do anything more than enter my credit card details, which I expected to do. No problems. The delivery took a little longer than expected because of being opened by Customs -- obviously not your fault.