Source Naturals, MegaFolinic, 800 mcg, 120 Tablets

Reviews 3-star

Racemic

Posted by Reviewer2613852 From California on Dec 27, 2009

This is a blend of the d and l stereoisomers of folinic acid. Metafolin is more expensive, but the unnatural isomer has been removed.

Still Hoping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2178449 From Australia on Nov 29, 2010

I am gradually increasing the amount of Mega-Folinic as guided by my practitioner. I am aware it will take some time to experience change. I am no longer waking up with head pain,. so hopefully things are looking up!!!!!

Okay

Posted by Reviewer1833162 on Sep 08, 2012

I have not noticed any reaction at all after taking this supplement. But I like the good service iHerb provide.

O.K.

Posted by Reviewer1596782 From Australia on Nov 22, 2010

Good product ordering more

Confusing at first, then easy

Posted by Reviewer3358804 From Australia on Jun 06, 2010

I had difficulty placing my first order because of security concerns. Your instructions for first time overseas orders indicated that I needed to scan the front and back of my credit card and email it for verification ~ which I wasn't willing to do -- email being a very un-secure medium. So I bought the product locally. Friends who've ordered from iHerb were surprised, so I tried again, and placed my first order without being required to do anything more than enter my credit card details, which I expected to do. No problems. The delivery took a little longer than expected because of being opened by Customs -- obviously not your fault.