These saved my life

Posted by Reviewer1029501 on Mar 31, 2010

I was falling until placed on these. now - no falls

Feeling better

Posted by Reviewer1022912 on Feb 14, 2010

Since taking these Mega Folinic as well as Methyl B-12 I am amazed at how much better and energetic I feel. I am much more active and feel so much better

Folinic Acid

Posted by Reviewer1702968 on Oct 23, 2007

Product has a measurable difference from plain Folic Acid

MegaFolinic

Posted by Reviewer3241259 on Oct 08, 2008

I started taking this at the advice of my doctor. I take an anti-depressant and this helps it work more efficiently.

Feeling better

Posted by Reviewer1223002 on Dec 21, 2010

I have been taking these, and Natural factors B12, Methylcobalamin, High Potency, 5000 mcg Chewable, for several months. I was recently diagnosed with a double mutation of the MTHFR gene. These two tablets, in dosages recommended by my doctor, have reduced my homocysteine level from 9.9 to 7.7 which is under the 8 at which damage occurs. I have increased the MegaFolinic on the recommendation of my doctor, and am already feeling a lot better.

MegaFolinic

Posted by Reviewer1301606 on May 24, 2011

This is supposed to increase metobolic rate and speed metabolism. Its early days but I am finding a big change in energy levels

Good for what it is

Posted by 4709873229285068209 on Nov 03, 2013

I ordered two sources of folate, and this one comes in 2nd place. It's folate (as Calcium folinate/folinic acid), as opposed to folate (l-methylfolate). Calcium folate is converted into l-methylfolate, so it still leaves one processing step up to your body before it becomes the biousable form. As my body doesn't process folic acid well, I need to take a supplement that is already fully biousable, so I've decided to stick with a l-methylfolate folate supplement. If your body has no problems breaking down other forms, I see no reason why this isn't a good supplement.

pleased so far

Posted by Reviewer1058619 on May 09, 2009

Well tolerated. I'm not 100% sure, but I seem to have more energy after starting on this supplement.

not for me

Posted by Reviewer2773755 on Sep 19, 2011

I ended up with anxiety, heart palpitations, and sweating within minutes of taking this. I think it is because it is a methyl type of folate and so doesn't agree with me.

Almost all other products are folic acid ...

Posted by Reviewer1465935 on Oct 26, 2009

The cheaper and less bio-available for of Folate, so I was very pleased to find MegaFolinic, after quite a bit of searching!