• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of two bottles per order can be imported into Japan.

• Customer Ratings

melatonin for kids - read this review!

Posted by madamechausseurs on Jun 03, 2012

My 10-yr-old son has mild Sensory Integration Disorder and consequently can't shut himself down for sleep. Knowing Melatonin is used for kids on ADD meds I researched dose, efficacy and safety extensively - this is what I found: very safe and effective but even adults will have the best results with very small doses - LESS than 1MG (MIT study). We have split 1mg pills in quarters for 2 years and had TREMENDOUS SUCCESS! Try it.

Happy dreams without pharmaceuticals

Posted by mikeinbc on Jun 24, 2012

Source Naturals melatonin is a safe, inexpensive, and effective antioxidant that helps me get a good nights sleep. I had suffered from insomnia for over a year. I had difficulty falling asleep and I woke up several times during the night. With melatonin, I fall asleep quicker and seldom wake up in the night. Conservative professionals recommend 1mg or less per evening. I use 1/4 mg with great success. These pills are easy to break into smaller doses. Simply break the pill in half with your fingers and then into quarters. For greater success, I take melatonin with 150-300 mg of magnesium citrate. Happy dreams :)

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1993634 on Jul 05, 2009

I break these in half, and sleep like a baby. Great antioxidant as well.

Nice product

Posted by Reviewer3023216 on Nov 11, 2010

strong enough to get a good nights sleep without morning drowsiness.

works for me

Posted by teacupLA on May 31, 2009

I have been using this for about a year and it is the best "for me" and I have tried almost every other brand available. All I need is one tablet every night at about sundown for a good night's sleep.

Helps me sleep without making me drowsy the next day

Posted by 5749122175195720308 on Nov 05, 2014

Great product. I take one of these when I have anxiety-related insomnia, and within 30 minutes I'm drowsy enough to fall asleep.

effective

Posted by 4694064749721744211 on Sep 18, 2013

so much better than now foods

Helps in getting sleep early

Posted by Reviewer1655235 on Dec 10, 2013

Good price for good results.

MD, PhD

Posted by 5529595469135577651 on Jun 18, 2015

Excellent results

Melatonin: Less is More

Posted by 5182012424057055736 on May 04, 2015

I take a quarter of a pill just before bed and get about 7 hours uninterrupted sleep. For 15 years I have mostly had about 4 hours of sleep a night before discovering melatonin. I have learnt that smaller doses like 0.25mg are more effective.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »