• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.

• Customer Ratings

Natural sleep aid

Posted by Reviewer1762785 on Dec 21, 2008

I have tried several brands. This presentation works for me. Typical presentation is in 3mg, which leaves sleepy the next morning. 1mg works better for me, providing deep sleep without the drowsiness.

These are great!

Posted by Reviewer2236265 on Jul 16, 2009

I used to use a one mg in a pill that needed to be swallowed with water (more than 1mg typically is too much for me and disrupts my sleep). As a sublingual, this one is great because you don't have to fill up on water before going to bed. Also, I noticed that I usually wake up 8 hours after I take melatonin, even though I don't fall asleep right away. I usually take it at the time I want to start going to bed, but I work toward that bedtime gradually. Since this is a sublingual, I can take one at the time I am aiming for and then easily slip one in my mouth when I am actually ready to sleep so that I don't wake up too early. The first couple weeks I started on these supplements, I enjoyed great vivid dreams and peaceful rested sleep, too. Enjoy!

the best

Posted by Reviewer2672403 on Mar 29, 2009

Can't live without these. Works within seconds and drift off to sleep.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3335055 on Oct 16, 2008

The taste of this chewable tablet makes it very easy to give to my son, he loves the orange flavor and it doesn't leave any funny aftertaste.

Source Naturals Melatonin Orange Flavoured Sublingual 1mg

Posted by Reviewer2008882 on Apr 01, 2008

Excellent product, very effective. My son found the sublingual tablets much faster acting than the capsules. Highly recommended.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1278828 on Apr 19, 2008

Recommended by a psychiatrist for my 7 yr old with ADHD. Have used it for ~4 weeks now. It is the best thing since sliced bread. He is asleep within 30 -45 minutes after dosing.

Sleep Aid

Posted by Reviewer2365055 on Aug 16, 2010

I work indoors most of the day and don't get as much daylight as I should. Therefore I break each tablet in half and take approx 0.5mg per night just before retiring which really helps me sleep.

Finally some real sleep!

Posted by Reviewer1335920 on Jun 28, 2009

Fantastic product! Waking up feels great too!

94-YO Father Takes One Nightly

Posted by Reviewer1022577 on Jun 28, 2008

Sleeps better and is more alert in daytime. Wish he would increase the dose for better effect, but it doesn't improve elderly stubborness!

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer2865179 on Sep 05, 2008

This delivers 1mg of Melatonin as a sublingual dose,hence not requiring water...Very good taste.. Very difficult to find this lower dose of Melatonin..