• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Reviews | English

My Sweet Dreams Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer3174431 on Jan 28, 2011

I've been using 2.5mg Melatonin for years. I sleep like a baby, and require less time to get great rested sleep. Be smart about any product you take and research how you should use Melatonin to fit your needs. Sometimes you need to take a break from nightly use of Melatonin. Use common sense. Personally I have used 2.5mg because its a good dose for me, you can tell because if the dose is too high you will wake up groggy in the AM. Adjust accordingly by splitting a tablet the next night or skipping a night totally. Just a suggestion, decide what's best for yourself. Sweet Dreams.

Melatonin success

Posted by Reviewer2297144 on Jan 28, 2011

We have found Source Naturals Orange Melatonin tablets to be a life saver. Or should I say sleep saver! My 8 year old son has Autism and doesn't sleep well. Since starting Melatonin supplements our lives have improved dramatically. Now we ALL get some sleep.

Great Sleep Aid

Posted by Reviewer3234992 on Oct 02, 2009

Older people don't have as much melatonin as when they were young and, consequently, don't sleep as well. My 99 yr. old mother loves this sublingual supplement and says that it works very well for her. Because it dissolves under the tongue, it gets into the system quickly and works faster than a swallowed pill..

Posted by Reviewer2903784 on Nov 25, 2009

These look identical to the peppermint flavoured ones and tase fine. I have used the 2.5mg for myself (daily) and the 1mg for my child with food intolerances (which casue sleep onset insomnia). Both work well. Takes about 15-20 minutes for the sublingial forms to kick in. No dopiness in the morning, just feels natural.

The best Melatonin for us. .

Posted by Reviewer1894937 on Jun 28, 2014

My wife and I have found Source Natural sublingual melatonin to work better for us than other brands and formulations. Because it is sublingual it enters the bloodstream without to go through the stomach. It is definitely faster acting and seems more effective in relaxing us. It also reduces some muscle pain. seems

Works great

Posted by 5106845270883211000 on Apr 07, 2016

Been taking for years to help fall asleep. Best working Melatonin so far that I've tried.

Simply effective!

Posted by Reviewer2439769 on Jun 30, 2006

Excellent product, known to work efficiently and guarantee the rest we deserve!

This is a good product.

Posted by Reviewer2546351 on Oct 22, 2007

I like the 2.5 mg and the taste.

Best Melatonin Ever!

Posted by Reviewer1927295 on Jan 12, 2010

I have been using this melatonin for a while. It is a really great product. Not only does it taste good but I like that it is fast acting. No taking a pill and waiting for 30 minutes for it to kick in.

Best Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer1283504 on May 10, 2010

My favorite melatonin. These little tabs taste good, like orange baby aspirin, and melted under the tongue they go straight to the blood stream working very quickly. Within a half hour of taking them I'm nodding off. Only wish they came in 5 mg tabs!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »