• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Reviews | English

Great Sleep Aid

Posted by Reviewer3234992 on Oct 02, 2009

Older people don't have as much melatonin as when they were young and, consequently, don't sleep as well. My 99 yr. old mother loves this sublingual supplement and says that it works very well for her. Because it dissolves under the tongue, it gets into the system quickly and works faster than a swallowed pill..

Posted by Reviewer2903784 on Nov 25, 2009

These look identical to the peppermint flavoured ones and tase fine. I have used the 2.5mg for myself (daily) and the 1mg for my child with food intolerances (which casue sleep onset insomnia). Both work well. Takes about 15-20 minutes for the sublingial forms to kick in. No dopiness in the morning, just feels natural.

My Sweet Dreams Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer3174431 on Jan 28, 2011

I've been using 2.5mg Melatonin for years. I sleep like a baby, and require less time to get great rested sleep. Be smart about any product you take and research how you should use Melatonin to fit your needs. Sometimes you need to take a break from nightly use of Melatonin. Use common sense. Personally I have used 2.5mg because its a good dose for me, you can tell because if the dose is too high you will wake up groggy in the AM. Adjust accordingly by splitting a tablet the next night or skipping a night totally. Just a suggestion, decide what's best for yourself. Sweet Dreams.

Melatonin success

Posted by Reviewer2297144 on Jan 28, 2011

We have found Source Naturals Orange Melatonin tablets to be a life saver. Or should I say sleep saver! My 8 year old son has Autism and doesn't sleep well. Since starting Melatonin supplements our lives have improved dramatically. Now we ALL get some sleep.

The best Melatonin for us. .

Posted by Reviewer1894937 on Jun 28, 2014

My wife and I have found Source Natural sublingual melatonin to work better for us than other brands and formulations. Because it is sublingual it enters the bloodstream without to go through the stomach. It is definitely faster acting and seems more effective in relaxing us. It also reduces some muscle pain. seems

Melatonin 2.5mg

Posted by Reviewer2321510 on Sep 28, 2011

Helps to get my other autistic son fall asleep.

The only one that's ever worked for me

Posted by Reviewer1242553 on Feb 22, 2009

I've been using this meltonin for some time and have found it to be effective for the most part. Keep in mind, melatonin is a hormone and it is best to discuss long term use with your doctor.

Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer2841803 on Apr 26, 2009

LOVE this stuff. By the time it dissolves I am asleep.

Natural sleep aid

Posted by Reviewer1863239 on Jan 06, 2009

An essential item for my sleep. If sleep shows up slow, it always puts me comfortably to sleep without drugs.

Source Naturals, Melatonin, Orange Flavored Sublingual, 2.5 mg, 240 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1807383 on Jan 22, 2009

Great! So realxing & does help me get the sleep my body needs.