• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Customer Ratings

Works great

Posted by 5106845270883211000 on Apr 07, 2016

Been taking for years to help fall asleep. Best working Melatonin so far that I've tried.

The best Melatonin for us. .

Posted by Reviewer1894937 on Jun 28, 2014

My wife and I have found Source Natural sublingual melatonin to work better for us than other brands and formulations. Because it is sublingual it enters the bloodstream without to go through the stomach. It is definitely faster acting and seems more effective in relaxing us. It also reduces some muscle pain. seems

Sublingual Melatonin - Source Naturals

Posted by 5246672664468147563 on Sep 21, 2013

I really like this product and find the sublingual form is easily & quickly absorbed. Certainly helps alleviate jet lag and poor sleep rhythmns and the orange flavour makes the medicine go down a treat.

Great sleep option!

Posted by 4934854468588577973 on Sep 26, 2012

Orange flavor tastes great and dissolves quickly under your tounge. I would definitely buy this product again

Best value melatonin sublingual

Posted by Reviewer3242287 on Feb 27, 2012

I replaced the SourceNaturals "Melatonin Complex" with this. The cost savings are substantial. I bought a separate supply of GABA from NOW Foods, and that, with this product works for me as well as the Melatonin Complex.

natural sleeping aid

Posted by Reviewer2902329 on Jan 01, 2012

best tasting and fast working at a very good price

Source Naturals, Melatonin, Orange Flavored Sublingual, 2.5 mg, 240 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2174968 on Dec 18, 2011

Works great. Sleep through the night with one tablet

Melatonin 2.5mg

Posted by Reviewer2321510 on Sep 28, 2011

Helps to get my other autistic son fall asleep.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1668250 on Aug 16, 2011

Compared with other melatonin products I have taken, I have had to take much more of this product to get a minimal amount of sleep. I would not recommend this product and will not purchase it again.

Excelente! Melatonin.

Posted by Reviewer2253701 on Aug 15, 2011

Minha esposa já toma Melatonin Kall mais de quatro anos, agora recomendado pelo meu medico hortomolecular,estou usando a dois meses. Li tambem um artigo no "Livro T.S.Wiley Bent Formby. Ph.D APAGUE A LUZ!, durma mellhor e: perca peso, diminua a pressão arterial e reduza o estresse" traduzido para o portugues. My wife already taking Melatonin Kall more than four years now hortomolecular recommended by my doctor, I'm using two months. I also read an article in the "Book TSWiley Bent Formby. Ph.D Turn off the light!, Mellhor and sleep: lose weight, lower blood pressure and reduce stress" translated into Portuguese.