• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.

• Reviews | English

Source Naturals, Melatonin, Peppermint Flavored, Sublingual 1 mg

Posted by Reviewer1907401 on Oct 17, 2011

Good product. Works gently and tastes good.

My favourite melatonin so far

Posted by lotuspocus on Jun 13, 2012

Tastes ok, and melts under tongue without chalky aftertaste. Half a tab works for me every night. My favourite melatonin so far!

Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer2160944 on Jul 31, 2008

Works quickly and tastes fine

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2903784 on Mar 26, 2009

I've been using this melatonin for about a year and find it excellent. For me, one tablet is enough if it's around my usual bedtime; it takes about 15 minutes to act and has no after effects. If I'm trying to get to sleep at a time when my natural melatonin levels would be low, I take three of these and that usually works (e.g. recovering from jetlag, or after waking during the night). I have also used this for my children on occasion. The only problem for them is psychological addiction, i.e. thinking they need it to be able to sleep, so I avoid using it if possible for children. I still haven't checked whether the additional ingredients are likely to cause dental problems if sucked at night... if you are concerned it would be worth checking out.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3044751 on May 07, 2008

Tastes pleasant, melts nicely/quickly and helps me sleep. Does what it is suppose to do so can't get any better than that. Except some may prefer spray type product if they want something faster.

Great product for night-time awakening

Posted by Reviewer3092528 on Apr 25, 2009

Tastes good and dissolves nicely

works well and tastes good

Posted by Reviewer2806231 on Jul 13, 2009

This melatonin product works very well and has a pleasantly mild minty flavor.

It works - but gives me strange dreams

Posted by 5575193942212286226 on Nov 03, 2016

I've been having a lot of trouble sleeping thanks to hormone issue. I take three of these of a night and afterwards I fade into a gentle sleep. They work! But ever since I've been taking them, I've had strange anxiety dreams. It's not been enough to make me stop taking these, but maybe I will try a different brand. This bottle will last forever though. EDIT: So apparently it's good I've been having dreams. It means I am sleeping deeper and my brain is working through things. So I upped my rating to a five.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer3342895 on Jun 08, 2008

Tastes great too. Thanks iHerb.

works for us

Posted by Reviewer1937037 on Mar 16, 2008

my teens and I use this product and we love both the flavor and the fact that it works, even at such a low dose

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »