• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Reviews | English

Nice

Posted by 4921697260692442527 on May 11, 2016

Good for kids over20kg. get a doctors advise first but they are very easy to take as they just melt in the mouth and have a nice mild flavour. recommended

Source Naturals, Melatonin, Peppermint Flavored Sublingual, 2.5 mg, 240 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2376376 on Feb 26, 2009

My absolute favorite source of melatonin. Great flavor. I hope they never stop making it and you never stop carrying it.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer2418769 on Sep 08, 2010

Generally puts me to sleep right away. Although, if I am too nervous about getting up early the next day, this won't help.

The iHerb Team

Posted by Reviewer2253701 on Jun 27, 2012

A Equipe iHerb, Estou agradecido pelo atendimento em meus pedidos de suplementos "Melatonina natural" , ja faço uso a algum tempo e sinto-me muito bem. A qualidade do produto é indiscutivel. IHerb Team, ------------------------------------------------ I am grateful for the care of my requests for supplements "Melatonin natural", since I use for some time and I feel fine. Product quality is indisputable.

Hilda Beard

Posted by Reviewer2288113 on Nov 15, 2007

was very pleased with my order was shipped promptly and received in good shape have order several times and am well pleased

Good night!

Posted by Reviewer2307136 on Feb 18, 2010

Good night!

Source Naturals Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer1152118 on Jan 03, 2008

This is an excellent product. I was also highly impressed with how fast the delivery service was. I always order this item from iherb as they are such a reliable company, especially as I live in the U.K!

Works Within 15 minutes!

Posted by 4880851157591461300 on Oct 07, 2016

This is perfect for those rare nights when I can't fall asleep. I am amazed at how quickly it affects me.

Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer1423069 on Mar 28, 2010

great flavor, disolves quickly.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1426531 on Mar 31, 2010

I have a chronic illness that hinders my night-time sleep. I have found this melatonin to be a very helpful sleep aid.