• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Customer Ratings

'Timed Release' is the thing!

Posted by Reviewer1897138 on Dec 03, 2007

I bought this product for the first time recently having used other melatonin supplements for 3 to 4 years. I can confirm this 'timed release' tablet is definitely more effective than those I have used before. 'iherb' prices, ordering procedures and speed of delivery to the UK are better than all their competitors in America.

Sleep tight!

Posted by Reviewer2053177 on Sep 01, 2008

I have taken melatonin before, but the timed released version is so much better if you are taking it to sleep.

So far - very good

Posted by Reviewer3338933 on Jul 24, 2010

I've used this product less than a week. And I really, really, like the timed release formula. I find that It works better than the non-timed released products. I also like that fact that there is no sugar, starch, etc in the product.

usefull for sleeping

Posted by Reviewer2668419 on Oct 21, 2007

two tablets before I go to bed and I can sleep again five to six hours without wake up

Sleepin' at nite ...

Posted by Reviewer1626456 on May 16, 2009

These little melatonin gems do the trick ... fall asleep quickly and remain asleep longer!

Brands are not created equal

Posted by Reviewer1074474 on Jun 09, 2009

I had used this product before, and it worked beautifully. When it ran out, however, I bought a melatonin from a drugstore. After more than a month of fitful sleep and early waking--every single night--I ordered this product again. I've had two nights of blissfully uneventful sleep and will never again try a melatonin from a drugstore.

Fantastic product

Posted by Reviewer2002173 on Dec 30, 2009

We have a son with autism(11 years old). this product has changed his life and ours for the better. He used to take up to 2-3 hours to get to sleep. He now takes one tablet before bed and is asleep within 30 minutes! What a lifesaver! We asked our sons pediatrician and he said he has recommended it for a few of his patients with autism.

Good sleep

Posted by Reviewer1138775 on Dec 10, 2008

3mg 30 minutes prior to bed, 6 mg for deeper sleep

sleepbombs

Posted by Reviewer1227532 on Dec 29, 2007

whe are now two sleeping beauties, thank you very much Jan en Marij Netherlands

Deep Sleep

Posted by Reviewer1239262 on Jan 01, 2008

Provides me with a long lasting deep slept.