• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Customer Ratings

Long-standing user

Posted by Reviewer1078092 on Oct 25, 2011

Have used for several years now. Works great- helps keep me asleep

Sleep Well!

Posted by Reviewer2555223 on Sep 15, 2011

Recommended by my Naturopath several years ago. I have always had trouble sleeping well. This, combined with Sleep Relax Formula, makes for a great night's sleep, and I do not wake up with that "hung over" feeling that happens with a lot of other products!

melatonin

Posted by Reviewer3055128 on May 11, 2011

Much better product than we have in Australia. It workds

Mixed results with this

Posted by Reviewer2325387 on Apr 25, 2011

I bought this product because I occasionally have nights when I find myself staring at the ceiling for hours, unable to drift off to sleep. GENERALLY-speaking, I am able to sleep without issue, though. My experiences with this product are as follows: 1) Sometimes it gives me a deep sleep and in fact I find I can wake up an hour earlier than usual, feeling quite refreshed. 2) other times, I find this product has a curious effect on my sleep such that I wake up 3-5 times during the night (although I am able to immediately resume sleep after each awakening). So, for me, this product is something of an enigma - sometimes it works brilliantly, but other times it has a curiously inconsistent effect upon my sleep pattern. Whether this is due to the 'timed-release' aspect, I'm not yet certain, but it is a distinct possibility.

always reliable

Posted by Reviewer3310959 on Apr 23, 2011

I always get my iherb products on time. I also find their products to be of high quality.

Seems OK, somewhat hard to tell

Posted by Reviewer1593687 on Apr 18, 2011

These disolve in the mouth before you can swallow them, so I don't know how effective the time release really is. I can't say that my sleep is any better or worse than with other time release Melatonin. But I've become a complete insomniac lately, so I may not be the best judge.

good sleeping aid

Posted by Reviewer1541077 on Apr 11, 2011

works great for me especially with few sips of wine - after half-hour I fall asleep

melatonin review

Posted by Reviewer3347403 on Apr 06, 2011

Price, delivery and product were terrific. Very pleased.

A great shop

Posted by Reviewer3175801 on Mar 28, 2011

About the product, i don't received yet cause i live far, and the post is very slow. But another shop that i made, i received very fast, in perfec conditions. I like very much this site, sheep, fast and rich of productus.

helped improve my sleep greatly

Posted by Reviewer1579775 on Mar 17, 2011

This brand/product was also recommended to me by a well respected Naturopath. Brilliant product as I am now in a cycle of much better quality of sleep.