• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Reviews | English

Sleepin' at nite ...

Posted by Reviewer1626456 on May 16, 2009

These little melatonin gems do the trick ... fall asleep quickly and remain asleep longer!

Timed Release Preferred

Posted by Reviewer2580814 on May 29, 2008

I like the timed-release variety of melatonin. If 3 mg. is your bag, then this would do it. If I get too much melatonin, the sign is that I dream too much, and don't feel as rested.

Source Natural melatonin, Timed Release,3mg

Posted by Reviewer2386743 on Nov 10, 2010

Love it, love it, love it. I am a poor sleeper only ever sleeping 4-5 hours at a time until I found this product. Now I'm sleeping right through the night like other people do!

Highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer3014119 on May 27, 2008

This melatonin worked just as I hoped it would. I fall to sleep easily and don't wake for about six hours. I recommend it to anyone with problems getting to sleep.

Work for hubby

Posted by Reviewer3072736 on Nov 26, 2009

I got this for my husband and it works better than non-timed release for him. He takes two each night.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2354141 on Feb 16, 2010

Helps me fall asleep quickly and get about 4 to 5 hours sleep.

Better than store brands

Posted by Reviewer1408147 on Dec 28, 2010

It seems to work better than store brands, but we prefere the 1 mg. That way you can take 1 to 5 mg as we have taken 3 tablets and later got up to take 1 or 2 more.

This brand's Melatonin is 'timed' only for DISTURBING your night's rest...

Posted by Reviewer1742269 on Sep 15, 2008

More like timed WAKE-UPS! Whenever I've taken 1 cap, I've awakened at least 3 times during the night. After 4 such trials, I am binning it. (The one star takes into account the fact that I do FALL asleep using it).

Mrs. Klabunde

Posted by Reviewer2742848 on May 02, 2008

I've been taking these regularly since I first got them and have not been sleeping very good...so at this time I can't rate them very highly.

fountain of youth

Posted by Reviewer1156946 on Dec 19, 2007

I take this every night. Seems to help me, I fall asleep pretty quickly. I've been told I look much younger than I am!! Research shows it helps fight aging.