• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Reviews | English

Works great... best price and great delivery

Posted by Reviewer1998166 on Jan 19, 2009

Take an hour before bed because slower release... also extends active period so you may still feel tired when time to get up if you don't allot sufficient sleep time.

Working for me!

Posted by Reviewer1915011 on Sep 07, 2008

I started this product about two months ago - it works as well for me as the prescription sleep aids (regular and time-release) without the side effects, including the morning "drag" (or drug) feelings. I still wake after a few hours, but am able to sleep again within 15-30 minutes, compared with the hour(s) previously. Will continue using!

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2295951 on Nov 12, 2009

the timed release tablet helps me fall asleep and stay asleep longer than the non-timed tablets.

works quite well

Posted by Reviewer2555769 on Oct 12, 2009

I still wake up in the middle of the night (even before the six hours are over) but I seem to go back to sleep more easily after taking this product.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2654177 on Oct 25, 2010

This melatonin seems to work almost as well as life extensions time released version, but not quite as good. Still, the price is much more affordable.

melatonin

Posted by Reviewer1594428 on Sep 04, 2010

thank you . it's a fine product and does help me sleep better than i use to.

It works

Posted by Reviewer1214109 on Dec 26, 2007

I notice at difference when I take this supplement before bed and when I don't.

like the timed release

Posted by Reviewer1731182 on Jul 11, 2010

does work for insomnia, especially with the timed released versions. need more than 2, though

Sleepless

Posted by 4813361082017080498 on Nov 06, 2012

If you don´t get any help from the sublingual version this might help. This keeps me sleeping through the night.

Source Naturals, Melatonin, Time Release 3 mg, 240 tablets

Posted by Reviewer1774621 on Feb 01, 2010

I found these tablets great and more suited to my needs. As I have a sensitive system and some tablets can be too strong for me. These come in tablet form not capsule and I can take half instead of a full tablet.