• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Reviews | English

Working for me!

Posted by Reviewer1915011 on Sep 07, 2008

I started this product about two months ago - it works as well for me as the prescription sleep aids (regular and time-release) without the side effects, including the morning "drag" (or drug) feelings. I still wake after a few hours, but am able to sleep again within 15-30 minutes, compared with the hour(s) previously. Will continue using!

I may go back to straight non-timed-release melatonin

Posted by Reviewer1683664 on Sep 19, 2008

These pills put me to sleep, but the timed-release version seems not to work as well for me for sustaining sleep through the night as the regular melatonin.

Seems OK, somewhat hard to tell

Posted by Reviewer1593687 on Apr 18, 2011

These disolve in the mouth before you can swallow them, so I don't know how effective the time release really is. I can't say that my sleep is any better or worse than with other time release Melatonin. But I've become a complete insomniac lately, so I may not be the best judge.

Source Naturals, Timed Release Melatonin 3mg

Posted by Reviewer1830255 on Jun 22, 2010

Have been taking one a night for 3-4 weeks, and I feel that they have made a difference to my ability to sleep. I have suffered from insomina for many years, and feel more positive about this product than anything else I have tried. Life is not perfect, but it is considerably better than it was.

Be careful with long term usage

Posted by Reviewer2386805 on Mar 20, 2013

Be careful with long term usage because melatonin is a killer of NO (nitric oxyde), it's not good for libido and could be not good for your heart (cause your vascular system has needed NO for having a good circulation of blood).

Mrs. Klabunde

Posted by Reviewer2742848 on May 02, 2008

I've been taking these regularly since I first got them and have not been sleeping very good...so at this time I can't rate them very highly.

me and mr b

Posted by Reviewer1601576 on May 18, 2008

i have used this product for years. it works. it is very healing throughout my whole body. i have serious arthritis and this product keeps me functional and painfree. about iHerb.com i love their products, their customer service, and their prices. i have referred the site and products widely.

Mixed results with this

Posted by Reviewer2325387 on Apr 25, 2011

I bought this product because I occasionally have nights when I find myself staring at the ceiling for hours, unable to drift off to sleep. GENERALLY-speaking, I am able to sleep without issue, though. My experiences with this product are as follows: 1) Sometimes it gives me a deep sleep and in fact I find I can wake up an hour earlier than usual, feeling quite refreshed. 2) other times, I find this product has a curious effect on my sleep such that I wake up 3-5 times during the night (although I am able to immediately resume sleep after each awakening). So, for me, this product is something of an enigma - sometimes it works brilliantly, but other times it has a curiously inconsistent effect upon my sleep pattern. Whether this is due to the 'timed-release' aspect, I'm not yet certain, but it is a distinct possibility.

melatonin

Posted by Reviewer3055128 on May 11, 2011

Much better product than we have in Australia. It workds

sleepless in corner

Posted by Reviewer1290991 on Nov 15, 2012

i use this along with other supplements. I prefer the time released to get a better nights sleep.