Source Naturals, Melatonin, Timed Release, 3 mg, 240 Tablets

Seems OK, somewhat hard to tell

Posted by Reviewer1593687 From Canada on Apr 18, 2011

These disolve in the mouth before you can swallow them, so I don't know how effective the time release really is. I can't say that my sleep is any better or worse than with other time release Melatonin. But I've become a complete insomniac lately, so I may not be the best judge.

Be careful with long term usage

Posted by Reviewer2386805 From France on Mar 20, 2013

Be careful with long term usage because melatonin is a killer of NO (nitric oxyde), it's not good for libido and could be not good for your heart (cause your vascular system has needed NO for having a good circulation of blood).

Mixed results with this

Posted by Reviewer2325387 From Great Britain on Apr 25, 2011

I bought this product because I occasionally have nights when I find myself staring at the ceiling for hours, unable to drift off to sleep. GENERALLY-speaking, I am able to sleep without issue, though. My experiences with this product are as follows: 1) Sometimes it gives me a deep sleep and in fact I find I can wake up an hour earlier than usual, feeling quite refreshed. 2) other times, I find this product has a curious effect on my sleep such that I wake up 3-5 times during the night (although I am able to immediately resume sleep after each awakening). So, for me, this product is something of an enigma - sometimes it works brilliantly, but other times it has a curiously inconsistent effect upon my sleep pattern. Whether this is due to the 'timed-release' aspect, I'm not yet certain, but it is a distinct possibility.

me and mr b

Posted by Reviewer1601576 From Montana on May 18, 2008

i have used this product for years. it works. it is very healing throughout my whole body. i have serious arthritis and this product keeps me functional and painfree. about iHerb.com i love their products, their customer service, and their prices. i have referred the site and products widely.

willow6

Posted by Reviewer2932253 From California on Jan 14, 2009

For my insomnia its great, for yours, who knows, just try it.