Source Naturals, Men's Life Force Multiple, 90 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

There are much better products out there.

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

This is basically an all-in one men supplement that covers all aspects of health. This was the first multivitamin (first supplement as well) that I bought. I find that it was pretty good and helps to boost overall energy and health. The tablets are large (horse pill size) and can be difficult for some people to swallow. The tablets are also quite smelly. You will probably pee very yellowish pee when taking this. I am currently taking food based vitamins which are much better for the body and more expensive as well. This uses synthetic vitamins (like majority of the other multivitamins) which can be toxic to the body if overdosed for prolonged period and are low in bioavailability. The product does contain magnesium stearate. Whether there is any health effects from magnesium stearate like claimed, it is highly debateable. Check out my page for more reviews!

hard to find a more complete multi

Posted by alloriginal on May 23, 2013

It would be difficult to find a more complete three-a-day multi. Chock-full of quality ingrediants, too numerous to list here. Just compare the label to most brands, and you'll see the difference. Take it for 30 days, and I believe you'll FEEL a difference! So many good things in these tablets, including nutrients to protect prostate health. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Click my reviewer name (alloriginal) and read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Works in less than 2 days

Posted by Reviewer2970404 on Aug 15, 2012

I've always been taking multi vitamins just for health benefits. I've moved from Xtend-life to centrum and so on. Felt nothing from the previous. Then I saw this independent testing done on multivitamins and Source Naturals ranked as top 5. So I gave it a try. I notice rapid results. Usually when I wake up in the morning, I would be very tired and wanting more sleep. But that's not the case anymore, I wake up fully energized and ready to go, very refreshed. In the late afternoons, I am still alert and not tired. The size of the tablets is very large though. I gagged and choked the first few weeks, just trying to get it down. So definitely recommend capsule form for those who cant swallow large tablets well. I will definitely recommend this product and will be using it myself. For taiwanese customers, DHL arrives in 4 business days requiring signature and they will call you. International Air Mail arrives more than 2 weeks though, about 16 days and is dropped off at your door without notice.

Men's Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2953137 on Nov 12, 2008

The reason I ordered this vitamin was so my husband could get off of so many vitamins and not have as many to take. Seems like he is feeling better.

Excelllent Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1089804 on Jan 09, 2010

Seems to have about everthing in it. Helps me sustain a higher energy level,though its a rather large pill.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »