Source Naturals, Metabolic-C, 500 mg, 180 Tablets (Discontinued Item)

5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews

helps your gums

Posted by Reviewer1396338 on Aug 19, 2010

I've been taking these for over a year, and I like them. I was only taking one or two a day for months, but when I went up to 4 or 5, I noticed my gum disease was going away. I have found my tolerance at six a day (two at a time with meals) and my gums are doing great.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Tablets EVER !!!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013

I really like this C as it has bioflavinoids and C and is supposed to be absorbed better than other types. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

great form of vitamin C and GMF free!

Posted by Reviewer1506873 on Jun 07, 2013

I've tried many different forms of vitamin C. It helps to keep my gums healthy and prevents infections. Also I don't get ill often with extra vitamin C. This vitamin C is somewhat better absorbed, in my experience. I need less and my digestion doesn't respond as easy as with other kinds of vitamin C. I also love that no GMO corn is used in the production of this. And the 500 mg tablets are very easy to swallow.

Outstanding

Posted by Reviewer2099186 on Jul 30, 2010

A necessary vitamin that is not produced by our body. One of the most important vitamins. Source Naturals makes quality products. And no, I am not paid or employed by them. I do use several of their products. I am very satisfied.