Great

Posted by Reviewer2805190 on Apr 24, 2008

Product is great. I recommend it and IHerb to all my friends.

Methylcobalamin 5mg

Posted by Reviewer1731020 on Sep 10, 2008

Much less expensive than buying in UK. Very pleased with purchase

Pam

Posted by Reviewer3231746 on Oct 14, 2008

I purchased these tablets to counter the effects of neuropathy in my diabetic cat! He is improving daily and we can only put it down to these vitamins. My husband is also taking them and has noticed an improvement in his sleeping patterns.

Helping to regain my life

Posted by 5134696866210806423 on Mar 17, 2015

After constant injuries, weak and tight muscles throughout my entire body, sore achilles/tight lower calves since my teens, the beginnings of carpal tunnel, tingling arms and aching hamstrings/legs,itchy skin, extreme fatigue, blurry vision problems and just frustrating disconnects/slowness in my mental concentration, I finally worked out through constant personal research, that although my B12 levels were in the 'normal' range that I was actually moderately deficient. I slowly titrated up to 1mg (after quite noticeable start up symptoms), and then carried on up to 5mg a day. I'm taking these with Metafolin (methylfolate), prescribed iron tablets (tested severely deficient) and the other active B12, dibencozide (adenosylcobalamin). Best I've felt in a long, long time! Still have problems with daytime fatigue but all other problems have been resolved after 4 months of building up to my current supplement regime.

Best

Posted by Reviewer2436244 on May 15, 2012

The best way to take MethylCobalamin.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3231844 on Dec 16, 2013

Bio-available B-12. What more can I say.

Sub-lingual MethylCobalamin

Posted by Reviewer3029777 on Jan 22, 2008

These sub-lingual tablets don't taste terrific (Vanilla) and don't dissolve very fast unless I crunch them into powder first.

b 12 for CMT

Posted by Reviewer2733170 on Oct 13, 2007

This b 12 is very good because it get in blood stream faster and you get more than other types

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1441473 on Feb 06, 2011

Very pleased with product and price.

I suppose..

Posted by Reviewer1654938 on Feb 28, 2010

It's okay, sublingual B12 is great.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »