Too Slow To Disolve

Posted by Reviewer1645059 on Apr 02, 2016

These take 40 minutes to dissolve. Much too slow. Unlikely to buy again

never again

Posted by 5487849416492740001 on Mar 30, 2016

After the first few minutes, I gave up and chewed it. It doesn't dissolve under my tongue!

Never arrived. Cant review really

Posted by 5558299951893615447 on Jan 07, 2016

Iherb is becoming a bit of a joke lately. 6 weeks and no sign of my items. So how can I review this? Well I can't but I can review I herbs dismal attempt at fobbing me off and blaming the post. That total rubbish. One time iHerb was a pleasure to deal with, now their becoming a bit of a joke 6 weeks and counting for this item, but what's bothering me even more is I have 4 more parcels from iHerb. If you want to learn about patience, purchase from iHerb, if you want your items and stay healthy, well purchase elsewhere.

Good, but Take forever to dissolve

Posted by 4830009186985985152 on Jul 12, 2015

The tablets are larger than most b12 tablets and take a long time to dissolve. Otherwise the taste was fine and the price was good. I had used in the past the NOW b12 and it was destroyed by humidity shortly after opening the container. I hope this one hold up better and if so, I will repurchase.

Ok

Posted by 5493635501914070700 on May 09, 2015

Kids don't like these they take a while to dissolve

Love this

Posted by Reviewer3107790 on Mar 19, 2015

Was using another brand (as cyanocobalamin). Feel that the methylCobalmin works better for me in that I am sleeping better, which is one of the benefits of B-12.

Very happy

Posted by supergranny on Mar 12, 2015

These B12 are sublingual, effective & very good value. Shipping to Australia is quick, reliable & inexpensive...Thanks iHerb

Using as part of my supplementation while treating MSIDS - Late stage Lyme - B12 deficiency

Posted by 5299500619190657676 on Jan 29, 2015

Makes a huge difference in my energy levels. I use this when I cannot have access to my methylcobalamin injections.

Pleasant taste

Posted by 4920514250051858086 on Oct 06, 2014

Fantastic supplement, pleasant tasting, easy to take. No complaints from any of my family members.

Good for Extra Energy

Posted by Reviewer1234862 on Aug 20, 2014

My husband & I both take for extra energy. We've been taking for over a year -- it seems good.