Me esta ayudando

Posted by iber13 on Dec 02, 2015

Desde el mes de julio de 2015 llevo luchando contra un cáncer de sangre linfoma no Hodgkin estadio 3. Mi hematóloga me dice que no tomé nada de suplementos y la entiendo …pero en este caso tengo que tomar estas setas pues es la que me regulariza la flora intestinal y ahí es donde se producen las sustancias del sistema inmune para curar cualquier enfermedad . Pues tomo una cada día en ayunas y a punto de terminar los tratamientos (me falta una quimioterapia sola) los resultados no pueden ser mejores , todo ok. De ahí que farmologicamente a mi me va muy bien.

Less colds and flus

Posted by Reviewer2090276 on Feb 14, 2015

WE take this product at the first sensation of a sore throat and tiredness. It has greatly reduced the frequency and duration of colds and flus. Also it is important to rest more often and eat warm soupy foods. The price is good also.

Good

Posted by 5324941126122579403 on Sep 05, 2014

Its helps with my body stength

review

Posted by Reviewer1519269 on Aug 05, 2014

used it for years your prices are again higher

Surprised, WOW

Posted by 5451949323207699884 on May 29, 2014

Got home from work and I was pretty tire from 8 hour of driving. Look at my unopen bottle of Mushroom Immune which just arrived a couple of day ago. So I open it and the smell was a nice mushroom smell, it smell good. I took one tablet and half an hour later BAMM. Got up off my sofa and start to clean the house, change water on my huge fish tank which I never do on my working day. I was surprised , this stuff give me a huge energy , not those kind of caffine feeling but a nice kind of energy, is like you are young again. GREAT STUFF

Hard to swallow!

Posted by Reviewer1519505 on Jan 19, 2014

I found these hard oval shaped tablets very hard to swallow! I can't say if they helped me or not as I take several supplements every day. I do think they helped shorten the length of my head cold. Since they are hard for me to swallow, I will not be purchasing these again.

There are much better products out there.

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Medical mushrooms are well known for their ability to boost immune systems, kill cancer cells, anti bacterial and viral properties, protects against cardiovascular diseases, lower high blood pressure, improve HDL-LDL cholesterol level, boost energy and more! It had used for thousands of years and is very safe. At first glance, this did seem like a very good mushroom blend. For their proprietary blend, there are a total of 19 ingredients weighing 1.3g. The average weight is less than 70mg per mushroom. Considering that the ingredients are always arranged in accordance to weight, the bottom few probably weights 20-30 mg or even less! It also happens that the most well known and researched mushrooms such as Maitake, Reishi, Cordyceps and the extracts are at the bottom list. Other than that, the rest of the mushrooms in higher weights are either non extracts or standardised so it’s basically just a piece of the mushroom with unknown strength/potency. The product also contains 100mg of synthetic vitamin C and uses binders/flow agents. The tablets are vegan, not big and easy to swallow. Although it contains 16 different mushrooms, most of them are not well known or researched for their medical properties. Personally, I find it hard to tell if it works or not since I hardly fall sick. Pricewise, it is fairly expensive especially if you take 2 tablets twice according to recommended dosage. Check out my page for more reviews!

Excellent

Posted by 5002862967308261810 on Jul 23, 2013

Feel lot a energy .. And not so much hungry.

Posted by 4960602729471714896 on Jun 30, 2013

this is a terrific product

Good

Posted by Reviewer2416342 on Jun 20, 2013

Works well!