Powerful antioxidant in a larger dose

Posted by Reviewer2274947 on Dec 05, 2008

I have been taking NAC for months now, and I appreciate the larger 1 gram size, also need to up my vitamin c dosage to 3 grams with this monster, otherwise it can cause more bad than good. Strong sulfur odor lets me know it means business.

N-Acetyl Cysteine by Source Naturals

Posted by Reviewer3194334 on May 18, 2008

I like Source Naturals in general. I learned about them through Dr. David Perlmutter's book The Better Brain. I like this particular product becasue it is so highly concentrated.

Excellent pill

Posted by Reviewer3065434 on May 26, 2009

I have used this product for a year now and my friends had told me a difference in my skin. Whiter and fairer. It took 3 months before you start to see results. 5 star rate I purchased this product from IHerb,cheaper and effective to me.The one I purchased from GNC doesn't work at all besides they got the 50 mg stock only compared to 1000 mg dose from iHerb.

Excellen t Product

Posted by Reviewer3176240 on Dec 10, 2011

Really helps my Bi-polar a lot. Great Product. Postage very slow using International Airmail to Australia it took 2 1/2 months. This is not Iherb's fault though.

May help those with depression

Posted by Reviewer1218607 on Mar 20, 2012

Recommended by my Dr for depression. Apparently latest research shows it helps repair the brain even better than fish tablets.. Have been feeling great with the antioxidant support.

Source Naturals, N-Acetyl Cysteine

Posted by Reviewer2479084 on May 16, 2008

I heard that this was a good way to combat environmental pollutions ie. Chemtrails and I have not been sick since. I believe N-Acetyl Cysteine might a factor.

Wonderful Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1685903 on May 25, 2011

My son had suffered from six months of bronchitis every winter and spring for 3 years. I decided once and for all to get rid of it. I gave him one of these twice a day along with vitamin C and Elderberry extract. Within 3 days his cough was gone, and he hasn't had it since (this was 3 years ago). If it comes back, I know what to do. Now my husband takes it for his bipolar and depression. I think I will take it too--it seems like it is wonderful for so many things that I can't see how I could go wrong!

N-Acetyl Cysteine, 1000 mg

Posted by Reviewer2231813 on Apr 30, 2009

I was amazed to be sent my order so promptly- 5 working days to Australia. I am also so leased to find a source selling 1 gm tablets, as I am to tae 2 gram daily, but found it hard to find them sold in 1 gm tabs

Everything I was hoping for

Posted by Reviewer2118852 on Jul 29, 2009

I couldn't be happier with the supplements, as I am using it to help control my trichotillomania and so far (2 weeks) it's been working great. The tablets have a strong funky smell but if you can ignore that, nothing bad to say about them. Great product at a great price.

Good value and noticeable benefits

Posted by Reviewer2167501 on Mar 08, 2009

It's hard to quantify the benefits of NAC - after all, it's been recommended by research for longer-term results. But I notice that I feel more balanced and energetic if I take it. It doesn't clash energetically with my body the way some brands of supplements do.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »