Powerful antioxidant in a larger dose

Posted by Reviewer2274947 on Dec 05, 2008

I have been taking NAC for months now, and I appreciate the larger 1 gram size, also need to up my vitamin c dosage to 3 grams with this monster, otherwise it can cause more bad than good. Strong sulfur odor lets me know it means business.

N-Acetyl Cysteine by Source Naturals

Posted by Reviewer3194334 on May 18, 2008

I like Source Naturals in general. I learned about them through Dr. David Perlmutter's book The Better Brain. I like this particular product becasue it is so highly concentrated.

May help those with depression

Posted by Reviewer1218607 on Mar 20, 2012

Recommended by my Dr for depression. Apparently latest research shows it helps repair the brain even better than fish tablets.. Have been feeling great with the antioxidant support.

Excellent pill

Posted by Reviewer3065434 on May 26, 2009

I have used this product for a year now and my friends had told me a difference in my skin. Whiter and fairer. It took 3 months before you start to see results. 5 star rate I purchased this product from IHerb,cheaper and effective to me.The one I purchased from GNC doesn't work at all besides they got the 50 mg stock only compared to 1000 mg dose from iHerb.

Excellen t Product

Posted by Reviewer3176240 on Dec 10, 2011

Really helps my Bi-polar a lot. Great Product. Postage very slow using International Airmail to Australia it took 2 1/2 months. This is not Iherb's fault though.

Source Naturals, N-Acetyl Cysteine

Posted by Reviewer2479084 on May 16, 2008

I heard that this was a good way to combat environmental pollutions ie. Chemtrails and I have not been sick since. I believe N-Acetyl Cysteine might a factor.

Wonderful Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1685903 on May 25, 2011

My son had suffered from six months of bronchitis every winter and spring for 3 years. I decided once and for all to get rid of it. I gave him one of these twice a day along with vitamin C and Elderberry extract. Within 3 days his cough was gone, and he hasn't had it since (this was 3 years ago). If it comes back, I know what to do. Now my husband takes it for his bipolar and depression. I think I will take it too--it seems like it is wonderful for so many things that I can't see how I could go wrong!

N-Acetyl Cysteine, 1000 mg

Posted by Reviewer2231813 on Apr 30, 2009

I was amazed to be sent my order so promptly- 5 working days to Australia. I am also so leased to find a source selling 1 gm tablets, as I am to tae 2 gram daily, but found it hard to find them sold in 1 gm tabs

Cured my horrible 4 months cough

Posted by 5040988076438410898 on May 27, 2016

I had a cold that just would not yield from Christmas to April. I was on antibiotic (doxycycline) for 2 weeks during this time when the cold vanished. As soon as I got off the antibiotics the cold came back with vengeance. I had actually ordered this stuff for my dad who has early parkinson's disease so I popped a pill of 1000 mg N-acetylcysteine just to show him that it is safe to take. Within an hour I started to cough up phlegm like there was no tomorrow. It felt as if I coughed up stuff from my throat that had resided there for years. Anyway, I went to bed and woke up cured from my cold. AMAZING! I decided to keep taking it to make sure the cold/cough did not return. It didn't. I have kept taking it since then. My dad also takes 2 per day (morning and night) along with his parkinson's medication (dopamine) and he has become much less fatigued with this supplement - he felt a difference on day 2.

Everything I was hoping for

Posted by Reviewer2118852 on Jul 29, 2009

I couldn't be happier with the supplements, as I am using it to help control my trichotillomania and so far (2 weeks) it's been working great. The tablets have a strong funky smell but if you can ignore that, nothing bad to say about them. Great product at a great price.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »